Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASACRJFlyer

Ok,

Time to start the rumor mill churning at full blast... We get a TA and shortly thereafter our COO resigns and they cancel the upgrade bid for 15 captains. What the he11 is going on here??? Possible integration with SkyWest pilots? Delta buyback? Slow death spiral beginning? I know I'm reaching here but something just doesn't make sense... Who's heard something?

"Delta buyback" lol, thanks, I needed a good laugh...

B

I think SkyWest's ALPA vote deadline is in the beginning of September. My guess is if they vote ALPA in there will be integration. That's probably why they cancelled the upgrades - just waiting to see how the vote turns out.

I heard that delta is going to pay skywest one Billion dollars for ASA....

I've got my tinfoil hat on right now. I saw black helicopters in backyard last night............

No one should be concerned. This is just part of our overall vision. Now due to our great management(collosal F-up) and our forward thinking (anal vision) we are having a slight staffing problem in the training department. (Complete F-ing disaster) therefore we cannot currently progress as we should. (Noone to train anyone.) This is going to be solved soon as we have a plan to move things forward. (magic eight ball.) Thank you for your submission to AskASS.

Scott

We're being told here at Skywest, that Skywest, Inc plans on transfering 4 aircraft from ASA to Skywest by Feb 2008.

Last edited:
I emailed BM and he said it was training reductions as a result of adding line check pilots to the monthly schedule.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back