• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something up at OH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe the reduction of the 35 regional jets has much to do with CHQ and their 135's going, plus some of OH's bankrupcy lease return planes.

As for the vacancy bid, it never said cancellation...just delayed. It's my theory that with all the folks leaving and that have left this has severly effected the bid awards and it needs to be rerun. Just a guess, hoping that's the reason why and that it doesn't end up being cancelled!

Why would they postpone this because so many people are leaving? The bid packets for January said to expect another vacancy bid late December. They could have just adjusted that bid as necessary. I guess we'll just have to see. I just don't have a good feeling about this. Maybe they're just having cold feet about upgrading so many pilots when they can't get anyone to show up for classes and they're worried about being short on FOs. (As if that would be a bad thing :)

Anyways when Comair has bad news they tell us right away, kind of Daves way of saying see your too high cost, when its good news or nothing special they act like this.[/quote]

How would we know how they handle disclosing good news? There hasn't been any in five years.

Anyways when Comair has bad news they tell us right away, kind of Daves way of saying see your too high cost, when its good news or nothing special they act like this.

How would we know how they handle disclosing good news? There hasn't been any in five years.[/quote]

Thats true, the only thing that could be good news would be JC quit and Soap got fired

The last 'hold' time between vacancy cancellations was 7 months. That's when the 900s were awarded. I gotta go with the chance that the 'spreadsheet boyz' see the 35 parked A/C and believe a good chunk of that will be parked in Old Remote!

I just hope I make it through the currently awarded vacancy before they do more triage!

Fat on FO's my a$$...I got JM'ed last night.

And why did you answer your phone?

I know I didn't when they called me two nights ago!

I was on a trip and it was there when I went to check out...automatically notifies you.

Latest resources

Back