• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

something behind the scenes at MESA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing's going to happen. JO has figured it all out, the only way to have any success in this business is to be a cut throat convicted loon because airlines are like no other business. Cockroaches and Mesa remember? I'm surprised they're taking this to the wire. I guess it is in the South.

Nothing's going to happen. JO has figured it all out, the only way to have any success in this business is to be a cut throat convicted loon because airlines are like no other business. Cockroaches and Mesa remember? I'm surprised they're taking this to the wire. I guess it is in the South.
Says the guy who rims Hula's goats, don't fret, after you upgrade you will get to practice your expert rimming skills on good old Uncle Hulas.
PBR

Says the guy who rims Hula's goats, don't fret, after you upgrade you will get to practice your expert rimming skills on good old Uncle Hulas.
PBR

I can't wait. When you upgrade, he gives free first class rides to his mansion in Miami. That's where he keeps his famed goat farm.

I can't wait. When you upgrade, he gives free first class rides to his mansion in Miami. That's where he keeps his famed goat farm.

WOW-

Do you get sloppy seconds?

WOW-

As a new upgrade he will be entitled to first access to Hulas's tater, the goats all need their taters rimmed to keep them happy, and that duty still will fall to the F/O of gheyjhet.
PBR

WOW-

As a new upgrade he will be entitled to first access to Hulas's tater, the goats all need their taters rimmed to keep them happy, and that duty still will fall to the F/Os of gheyjhet.
PBR

Latest resources

Back