Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ligeirinho

Missing the good'old time
Hi I am looking for any one who recent interview for AirWisconsin or someone already flying for them. I need to know what is the most efficient method to send my resume fax, email, or regular mail? I've been using fax and email and nobody never called me also on the website has 2 adresses which one should I use? And what are the chances for somebody living in Louisiana with +7000 hrs total and + 5000 multi be selected for an interview?
:confused:

Air Whiskey

The best (and possibly only) way to get an interview with Air Wisconsin Airlines is to have a letter of recommendation from a pilot at Air Wisconsin Airlines. No turbine time will hurt your chances also. Air Whiskey is one of the most sought after regionals even after the contract concessions. Most of our new hires are from other regionals with a bunch of part 121 time. I can't say for certain that you won't get in, I would definitely keep trying, but again the best way is to have someone walk your resume in. That's how I got on.

As far as getting hired at other regionals, (I saw your other post) perhaps you could get someone to look at your resume and critique it. There are professional resume people out there, some dedicated to airlines and they could give you some help. It could be cheaper than going to a school and buying some kind of rating which I don't know is even possible.

Good luck to you.

Latest resources

Back