Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Someone at UPS has crossed the line....I'm outta here!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
We all have our opinions and we don't always agree. People on here have called me an idiot and I have done the same. It's all good though because in my eyes, this is mindless entertainment and I have spent a lot of hours being nonproductive on flightinfo. It's all in fun IMHO. No matter what SWAHOMO, Browntail, etc. etc. would say on this forum, if I were to know who they are in "real life" and I don't agree with what they say on here, I would never A. deny them a jumpseat B. Post their name for everyone else to see C. USE THE UNION DIRECTORY TO GET THEIR NUMBER, CALL THEM AND THREATEN THEM AND "THE NEW HIRES" TO VOTE AGAINST THE TA "OR ELSE" or anything else childish, mafialike and juvenile like that. That is crossing the line. I never thought capt. megadeth would want to retire off flightinfo but I am really feeling that way today. Whoever the a$$ is that is making threatening phone calls to Lil J, I AM ASHAMED TO BE IN A UNION WITH YOU! YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE! Who are you? Obviously a coward! If you have any balls whatsoever (like ole Eddie) and you want to threaten someone, why don't you call them and say who you are? Why? Because you are a coward! You really make me sick and thanks for making me really not want to surf this forum anymore.

Whaddya all think? SHOULD CAPT. MEGADETH RETIRE?

Could you maybe go after some of these Airtran clowns like Ty Webb and Bosley? The world would be a better place without these morons. Thanks and God Bless you.

You know Browntail posted your name on Airlinepilotcentral, don't you?

That's why he's banned.

Ahhhh ha ha ha....The kitchen comment...classic south park!!

OK, I'll be serious. Calling somebody on their phone or posting their name is totally out of there. With that, Lil Girl Seinfeld was pretty stupid with some of his comments on that UPS?Fedex thread. He is a frickin newbie and putting comments like I have a big house/lot of cars/sell myself to the company will get some folks pretty pissed. I honestly read his comments and thought about D'Angelo ony thing Seinfeld was being serious and D'Angelo was not.

With that, anyone who gives out info about oneself here is a fool at best.
The question arises, how did he know Seinfeld's name?? Probably because Seinfeld was dumb enough to provide info on himself on threads that someone could crossreference and figure it out.

Finally, do what ever you feel is right Mega. I don't think it wise to fight a war for Li J though. Let him get on here and do it. And frankly, this site would miss you a lot more than his dumsa$$.

Its relatively easy for an admin to track IP addresses, which eventually will lead to a name you can cross-check with the IPA seniority list. If not, I'm sure the FBI or other law enforcement has ways to track calling-card calls. I'm sure UPS management, the IPA EB and the Louisville Metro PD would be interested in "intimidation" regarding a pilot's vote on the TA.

But what do I know, I'm just a former intern...

buy a phone and get the caller ID service. they probably arent smart enough to have their number blocked

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back