Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Some" TWA Pilots at AA deemed newhires...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What essentially does this mean? That the AE pilots that had numbers can get recalled before all the TWA pilots that never went to training under the "American" program?

"What it means" is still trying to be sorted out. I believe the arbitrator told the parties to sort it out on their own (which, IMO, will mean status quo).

If AMR wanted flowthroughs to flowthrough with the recallees, they would be sitting in ground school in the schoolhouse.

Lots more to be decided before this is settled. Like eaglefly said--there are a lot of Eagle CA's who elected to flowthrough before 9/11 who don't want to go now.

There are a whole lot of non-flowthroughs (Eagle Rights Captains) who want to make them flowthrough to get them off the Eagle seniority list. That's another food fight brewing.

I think it will work out that AA will accept those who want to flow who are currently on the list, let those who don't want to flow stay and surrender their AA number and then decide how to deal with those who want on the list now before the deal drops dead in May 2008. JMO. TC

TC

So I can once again anticipate fair and impartial representation from the APA...

Latest resources

Back