• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some Regional Predictions from Michael Boyd and the Boyd Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would be the perfect answer if the question had been "Is this an anonymous board?". But it wasn't.

I'll ask the question again, real slowly, so that you might understand it. Feel free to read the question twice before responding.

Are you on the MEC at XJT?

eP.

If you don't understand his answer you probably should not be flying airplanes.

If you don't understand his answer you probably should not be flying airplanes.

I'm sorry, did I imply I didn't understand his answer. Because I intended to imply that I didn't CARE about his answer.

See the point here isn't whether I should be flying, but if johnsonsrod is actually doing anything more than posting his worthless opinion on FI. In other words, he's a hypocrite.

Do you understand my answer, pipi.

And the name he attempted to call me is "Phil McCracken". But he couldn't even spell it correctly.

eP.

Are you on the MEC at XJT?

eP.

I'm sorry, did I imply I didn't understand his answer. Because I intended to imply that I didn't CARE about his answer.

See the point here isn't whether I should be flying, but if johnsonsrod is actually doing anything more than posting his worthless opinion on FI. In other words, he's a hypocrite.

Do you understand my answer, pipi

And the name he attempted to call me is "Phil McCracken". But he couldn't even spell it correctly.

eP.

I won't answer whether or not I am on the MEC, since this is an anonymous board. What I am doing these days is networking, trying to line up recomendations for an upcoming DL interview hopefully. And so far, SUCCESS. And, since when do you decide how to spell any last name? Who the heck are you? I know who you are: a scared RJ lifer. Not me, I will leave you in the dust. I have goals in life, and as the General said, all you have is gas.

Thanks James Carville.......a good debater.........what??? He is the best around, and slams people left and right. Did you hear how he talks about Palin? Debate that. I bet you can't.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I stand by my comment about you liking to belittle people you feel are inferior to you just to stroke your own ego. I don't care about Carville or Palin. Debate that instead of changing the subject.

I stand by my comment about you liking to belittle people you feel are inferior to you just to stroke your own ego. I don't care about Carville or Palin. Debate that instead of changing the subject.

Stroke my own ego? Nahhh. I like to shoot down other people's false notions. It's easy on this board, and it is called aviation debate. And, I am an equal opportunity debater. I try to debate people on the Major's board and Regional board. I ENJOY this industry, this board, and debate. It's that easy.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Stroke my own ego? Nahhh. I like to shoot down other people's false notions. Then I start to cringe when CRJ567 and the Mekong Delta cheesehole kiss and touch each other, all while they talk RJ and their own limitations, mostly in the 2 inch range. Then they dance around in their g-strings, and that is when I run out of there. It's that easy.

Bye Bye--General Lee

That is more like it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back