Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some Owners Have Gripes too (And Sympathy for Crews)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You get the nice cards? I just get the nastygrams.

Oh well at least someone out there is thinking about me. :)

Be fair Diesel. I have written privately (and kindly) to you and your family. Every word was from the heart and a lot of thought went into what I wrote. Please don't imply that I ever sent anything negative as that isn't the case. Our disagreement was stated openly in our posts and has nothing to do with my efforts to help build camaraderie and show support for 1108 families.

I've sent lots of get-well cards, actually, usually to NJ pilots. I wouldn't mind including 'Owner if he were ill. :) Or any of the regulars here, for that matter.

RNO, you need to read more closely....;) it wasn't just for agreeing. It was all about making the effort to meet on common ground. I firmly believe that frac families share a lot in common and can build a community spirit based on professional respect that is extended to include all of the pilots and their families.

The frac lifestyle (and life in general) can be difficult enough without adding the additional weight of insults and pettiness to the equation. Fortunately, a few cheerful words can help make a positive difference. The cards are unobtrusive and optional with potential for good. I invite the board members to take what they will from them, or ignore them, as their interests dictate.
Respectfully,
Netjetwife

NJW -- they all are fine. The kids keep me quite busy.

I generally fly outof the same airports 90% of the time so I have my catering mastered. I know who makes a good roast beef sandwich and who doesn't. Not to be stereotypical --but inthe northeast, southeast and Cal. coast a "sandwich" easily feeds one,if not two. Most places in between, each of my kids easily eats 2 sandwiches (since each only has 2 slices of meat between the white bread). Rudy's catering for 4 feeds 8. Some other's catering for 4 feeds 2.

And actually, I do not care for the extra time and pretense on the catering with the oven on the DA-2000 and Gs. No matter when we eat, everyone gets hungry as soon as we get on the jet and it takes way too long to put out the table cloths and put the sandwiches on a pretty looking plate. Plus, not matter how nice they are, I prefer to just spend tme with the family and not make small talk with the FA. So we much prefer the non-FA flights (though the G4 is a nice plane).

Two of you will be flying us tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Fly safe.

Still looking forward to that beer!

NJA Owner, I'm still looking forward to the beer you offered (or was it dinner, sorry, I can't remember, your support for the "troops" is fine) me when I got back from Iraq.
Unfortunately, now I'm in Afghanistan (6 days til "hump day" on another year tour)

Netjetwife, Really appreciate you "hubby" helping me with my issue on my Cpt bid.

I am well, I seldom get to Flightinfo because it's blocked in "the box".

I'm on a trip in Germany enjoying a nice cool "Das Helle" pils!

God bless you both, thanks for your support! I am well.

Semore...

I'm happy you have a break from the sand box, Semore. My husband was glad to help and he did pass on your greetings. Take care, NJW

The crew cost is for 3, 2 cap 1 F/o and perhaps a part time contract person. It also has benefits at 22% of salary.

Sigh..............

Semore -- thanks for your efforts.

I have not forgotten --beer or dinner - your choice. Let me know when you are in NJ.

Thanks and Fly safe.

Semore -- thanks for your efforts.

I have not forgotten --beer or dinner - your choice. Let me know when you are in NJ.

Thanks and Fly safe.

NJAowner.....a couple of questions.

1. How was your last flight on NJs? plane clean? good crew? good catering?

2. Why dont you own your "own" plane vs. a fractional? is it cost or total hands off?

3. How did you get so rich? (so we can follow your lead)

Latest resources

Back