• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some of Pinnacle's "finest" [from the 9E board]

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This message is hidden because PBRstreetgang is on your ignore list.

With all due respect, if that's the case, then why aren't we hearing of a work-to-rule campaign? Why am I not seeing -900s taxiing slow in ATL? If people aren't scared of management, then show it and put a hurt on them. You want a fair contract? Then fight for it.

Who are you kidding? From what I've heard, the ATL boys are working like soldier ants to do everything humanly possible to leave on time, and arrive on time, especially with the A+14 time in mind. So far the flying has been extended until September.

We don't need you to make our pilot group look any worse based on the comments of two people.

It is ok to be a weasil in private. Just don't let other people know we are a group comprised chiefly of pussies.

You don't get it then. It's NOT two people 'only.' More and more Captains I fly with, are predominantly "pro" company and trying to do everything possible to "help" the company. It's all the small little things, like APU usage and things like that. And not to mention MANY taxi as if they're in the Indy500. All things that add up.

Thankfully, the next two rsponses were at least good.

[In response to Captain 1 and Captain 2]

Captain 3:
"Wow...."

Captain 4:
"You can't be serious. The ONLY thing in the NW ASA that allows them to CX the contract is going below 75% completion factor for a significant period of time.

No way out for on time performance. Don't let pt make you scared for your job."

This message is hidden because PBRstreetgang is on your ignore list.
I am now proud, the anal wart of this profession doesn't like what I have to say.
PBR

And not to mention MANY taxi as if they're in the Indy500.

Yeah seriously, whats the deal with that?? I've had so many Pinnacle planes blow by me at various airports doing what looks like 40+ knots. You guys need to slow down, not just for anything to do with contract/company/etc, but pure safety.

Best is when you see them pull INTO THE GATE going that fast....

Pinnacle CAs have always had a problem with taxiing way too fast. I had to represent one guy who slammed on his brakes and sent the FA flying 10 feet down the aisle because he was going so fast when he hit the brakes. I don't know where they get it from, but that part of the culture needs to change, contract negotiations or not.

Don't worry... in MEM they dont have a choice about taxiing. If they are behind me then Ill do the work for them. Our bankruptcy and contract neg. were nightmares here at XJ. Trust me if they want to shed you they can try to blame it on performance but in the end its for what ever reason they want. If you dont fit into their plan then who cares about ontime... Its just an excuse you guys buy. Those two clowns that posted earlier about being ontime and they will keep us....should be shot. ON TIME PERFORMANCE IS JUST ONE LEGAL WAY TO SAY... YOUR WORTHLESS TO US AS A REGIONAL CARRIER. GO CUT SOMEONE ELSE'S THROAT FOR FLYING.

Do you honestly think Phil T. wakes up every morning and phones Steeland and Richardson and say "hey great morning huh... what can we do to make our pilot groups the happiest in the country... what can we do to make their lives better..."

No they wake up and say how can I line my own pockets and the stock holders and not get thrown in jail or investigated by the SEC.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back