• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some NWA facts for the General

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will the fact that Delta has 63% more widebodies be a player in seniority integration. Looks like NWA has 63 and DAL has 109 widebodies. I would think that would be in the Delta pilots favor. Will be very interesting.

Time for a reality check...

Um, you have the seniority? How long before you upgrade, General? Don'cha think this little merger might affect that upgrade time just a little? And stop saying it's YOUR 777. It's your captain's. You won't be a 777 captain for a long, long time.

The General will be a 777 captain a lot sooner than you will, John. (him-one day, you-never)

Why are you on the 'Majors' board anyway, wannabee?

Now go turn on the prop synch.

Will the fact that Delta has 63% more widebodies be a player in seniority integration. Looks like NWA has 63 and DAL has 109 widebodies. I would think that would be in the Delta pilots favor. Will be very interesting.

DAL has more wide bodied aircraft, but DAL also has more pilots. I'm not too sure if the percentage of pilots flying in wide bodied aircraft in each airline isn't about equal or at least in the ball park.

Quite a bit to consider and the list certainly wont be decided here or on any forum, but rather hopefully by the competent merger committees involved if it gets to that.

WOW, I can't believe anyone is going to argue with Genral Lee...he's the biggest tool on this site. What kind of a clown has over 10,000 posts on a website? I'm sure he has an awesome social life and he has ALL the answers. His Delta can do no wrong and will never be bought. He will argue that Delta has the greatest fleet, and the greatest QOL, and the greatest everything. The make money and no one else does. DORK

WOW, I can't believe anyone is going to argue with Genral Lee...he's the biggest tool on this site. What kind of a clown has over 10,000 posts on a website? I'm sure he has an awesome social life and he has ALL the answers. His Delta can do no wrong and will never be bought. He will argue that Delta has the greatest fleet, and the greatest QOL, and the greatest everything. The make money and no one else does. DORK

Thanks for your constructive post. You have really added to this topic. Some people are passionate about their jobs and some aren't. Perhaps you should go fishing or play cards with your old friends.

Not getting defensive at all, i was just saying get your facts right before you present your opinion as fact. The regional feeders have a cap on the number of aircraft that can fly as a nwa feeder. there are only 18 aircraft that can, per the contract, be ordered from here on out. After that no regional can be awarded more aircraft UNTIL NWA gets Net Growth aircraft, not replacements. Therefore your comment on the E-175s replacing the DC9s cant happen. Have some of the E-175 replaced some 9 flying? Yes. The big difference in this and other carriers is that those E-175s are job protection for NWA pilots. While its not good to have bigger planes fly at the regionals at least they are capped out after the next 18 aircraft. Bottom line here is that You will not see Compass keep getting more and more aircraft while NWA just retires all the 9's like you portray,dipstick:p

:beer:

Serious question. What "growth" a/c does NWA mainline have on order? 18 delayed 787's? Honestly, what other a/c does NWA have on order?

Latest resources

Back