• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some NWA facts for the General

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Currently the NWA 787 payrate is about $162/hr, more than DAL's 767-300/757-200 rate of $158, but less than the DAL 767-400 rate of $178.

In a merger, the 787 rate would probably move up to between the 767-400 rate and 777 rate.

In a DAL/NWA merger you could expect all the pay rates to move up and pay parity. Unfortunately, I think that the amendable date for the DAL contract will probably move back.

Actually, currently, it's $165 but I get your point. I hope you are right about what merged payrates would be. So, is there a DAL 787 rate in the contract yet?

Last edited:
Nothing has changed. Over at XJT you knew everything that was going on all the time (posting and posting). Now your at NWA and have not even started class yet and you act like you are the new posting bitch. I think we have a General for NWA in the future if you don't get layed off.

I don't post flamebait and typically try not to post any assumptions either. I do research about my companies because i want to be informed with my job, it is my career. If you don't want to be involved with issues and stay informed about your job you are pretty much a burden on any type of correction in our industry. I do appreciate you following my career and my posts though it means you are paying attention, that's cute :blush:!! now go back to sticking your head in the sand, oh and just to clarify with you, this IS a discussion board is it not? What do you do on a discussion board? Post? OH YEAH thanks again for your concern......

Oh yeah arent you the pot calling the kettle black since your the local, NETJETS/Delta Guru????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Actually, currently, it's $165 but I get your point. I hope you are right about what merged payrates would be. So, is there a DAL 787 rate in the contract yet?

I only had the 2007 rate for NWA so I used the 2007 DAL 2007 rate for comparison purposes only. Both pilot groups I believe received a 1.5% raise January 1.

DAL does not have a 787 pay rate. However in a joint contract I would expect that the 787 pay rate would fall between the newly negotiated 777 and the 767-400 rate or A330 rate. The A330 will probably be similar to the 767-400.

In order to extract the maximum equity and contract improvements the negotiating timeline for a joint contract and seniority integration will be ambitious and unprecedented I believe.

I don't post flamebait and typically try not to post any assumptions either. I do research about my companies because i want to be informed with my job, it is my career. If you don't want to be involved with issues and stay informed about your job you are pretty much a burden on any type of correction in our industry. I do appreciate you following my career and my posts though it means you are paying attention, that's cute :blush:!! now go back to sticking your head in the sand, oh and just to clarify with you, this IS a discussion board is it not? What do you do on a discussion board? Post? OH YEAH thanks again for your concern......

Oh yeah arent you the pot calling the kettle black since your the local, NETJETS/Delta Guru????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just remember when you were a new hire at XJT and you are mr. know. Now here we go again and you have not finished indoc yet or even started at NWA. I've been at Delta for 6 months, I don't go around saying crap.

I just remember when you were a new hire at XJT and you are mr. know. Now here we go again and you have not finished indoc yet or even started at NWA. I've been at Delta for 6 months, I don't go around saying crap.

Congrats Big Guy on your observations!! Your right i do post about companies i am involved with because that's what a "Discussion board" is for, "discussion". Maybe your confused or to much of a wuss to voice your opinion. I don't know:confused: I don't say anything that isn't true or is "crap". You on the other hand find sine need to just flamebait, again congrats on the effort. Doesn't bother me and i hope you mature out of your arrogent attitude. What happened with Netjets? You yourself were so dead set on Netjets and then you left? Enjoy DAL maybe we will work together someday:p Oh and Thanks for your contribution to the actual topic of the thread as well:rolleyes:

Congrats Big Guy on your observations!! Your right i do post about companies i am involved with because that's what a "Discussion board" is for, "discussion". Maybe your confused or to much of a wuss to voice your opinion. I don't know:confused: I don't say anything that isn't true or is "crap". You on the other hand find sine need to just flamebait, again congrats on the effort. Doesn't bother me and i hope you mature out of your arrogent attitude. What happened with Netjets? You yourself were so dead set on Netjets and then you left? Enjoy DAL maybe we will work together someday:p Oh and Thanks for your contribution to the actual topic of the thread as well:rolleyes:

Congrats on your job, Delta was were I always wanted to be. Netjets was a backup plan. Not trying to get into it with you, I know I was harsh. It was just funny to be to see you pop up on the major boards as a NWA new hire posting so much on the company, just like old times at XJT as a new hire. Good luck at NWA, glad you got out of XJT. I'm sure your not a bad guy. On the topic, I try not to get caught so much up in it, b/c I have no control of what happens right now.

Congrats on your job, Delta was were I always wanted to be. Netjets was a backup plan. Not trying to get into it with you, I know I was harsh. It was just funny to be to see you pop up on the major boards as a NWA new hire posting so much on the company, just like old times at XJT as a new hire. Good luck at NWA, glad you got out of XJT. I'm sure your not a bad guy. On the topic, I try not to get caught so much up in it, b/c I have no control of what happens right now.

I will agree with you that i get involved with discussions about companies i am involved with. I think its smart for everyone of us to stay informed about the goings on in the industry so we can try and make things better, or even be aware of happenings that could happen ie:mergers. I have been doing alot of research on NWA and now DAL just in case ;) trying to learn what i can about my new company. I hope that a merger doesnt happen but in the case that it does we all should be prepared and informed. Congrats on getting on at DAL and knowing what you want and going for it. Both companies are in my opinion a lot better options than staying at any regional.
Congrats again on DAL!!:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back