• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some hope for Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard Colgan is working something for the pilots. I don't know details, but something like pref. hiring or something. I used to work at Chico and it's a great place for pilots gaining experience. I feel for those guys. Cool call sign too, I would hate to see it die.

"the addition of 30 Saab 340 and Saab 2000 turboprop airplanes over the next year, Robinson said."

Saab 2000's..............Now there's a sound business plan in the making. Try and operate an aircraft that nobody in this country operates, let alone has on a certificate.

JohnDoe said:
"the addition of 30 Saab 340 and Saab 2000 turboprop airplanes over the next year, Robinson said."

Saab 2000's..............Now there's a sound business plan in the making. Try and operate an aircraft that nobody in this country operates, let alone has on a certificate.

Now that's some funny stuff right there! Excellent Sarcasm. Almost had coffee out the nose : )

For $37K I would say he would buy the airline, close it, and sell the parts - much like a salvage yard. For $61/employee, the employees should buy it just to put on the resume that they have owned an airline.

d.fitz said:
Now that's some funny stuff right there! Excellent Sarcasm. Almost had coffee out the nose : )

For $37K I would say he would buy the airline, close it, and sell the parts - much like a salvage yard. For $61/employee, the employees should buy it just to put on the resume that they have owned an airline.

Nothing to sell...only thing worth money is the certificate...unless you want some beat up baggage carts and hot jugs that produce tin coffee.

- Carrotts only dangle for those who follow!

TAZ MAN said:
Who did they feed before hooking up with ATA?

I think they were on their own. But I could be mistaken.

They were on their own...filed bankruptcy several times before ATA

FlyingFred said:
They were on their own...filed bankruptcy several times before ATA

C8 has never filed for bankruptcy before October 2004. Not ever during the dark days Mike and Carol Brady.

Latest resources

Back