Some Friendly advice to ACA pilots....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ChinaClipper

Hey folks, while a number of you are threatening Hari Kari, calling Mesa guys "whores" and scumbags, etc. there is a guy out there spending every waking minute trying to figure out how to transfer the Freedumb air whipsaw scenario to ACA. I suggest that the more vocal of you should give it a rest. Because while you all are having a tantrum, I have yet to here how you'll fight this coming attack. Again. look at the WestAir & CCAir fiasco. It goes like this. 1) Draconian threats about "high costs making our business impossable" 2) Slowly beeding off routes to ANYONE chaper than you, usually VERY visable and deliberate for maximum shock value 3) Slowly shift the assets to cause maximun discontent and then a ACA pilot will be prodded by JO to sue ALPA or something. Best be getting a plan instead of whining....Good Luck! BTW JO said he will operate the ACA ops separately.....as longa s it takes to break your knee caps....In a year lets see how "Frredumbesque" this all looks.....and we'll see who bends....I still voted no

ChinaClipper said:
Hey folks, while a number of you are threatening Hari Kari, calling Mesa guys "whores" and scumbags, etc. there is a guy out there spending every waking minute trying to figure out how to transfer the Freedumb air whipsaw scenario to ACA. I suggest that the more vocal of you should give it a rest. Because while you all are having a tantrum, I have yet to here how you'll fight this coming attack.

Best be getting a plan instead of whining....Good Luck! In a year lets see how "Frredumbesque" this all looks.....and we'll see who bends....I still voted no

Actually it's quite simple. Our management views Mesa as a Ford Fairmont and ourselves as the Ferrari. JO wants to buy a Ferrari for a Faimont price which if owned by Mesa = two Ford Fairmonts. Besides, the "poison pill" adopted by our management in a '98 BOD meeting ensures that the cost of ACA is prohibitively expensive. Certainly beyond the value of Mesa's credit.

As far as the pilot's plan it's easy, our scope is, and always will be linked to the holding company. That means that all Mesa flyinf is forced under one umbrella and the whipsawing will cease. That is, of course, should the deal mirraculously go through.

No worries man.

Latest resources

Back