• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

some details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree but it's better than the 1.5% this year.

After which you could have negotiated a REAL contract... I'm disappointed in the 17%, it will make it much tougher for the UAL/CAL guys when we are negotiating our deal in a week or two... I'm most surprised that it didn't contain an immediate pay increase...you had your company coming to you for a deal, and you couldn't even match AMR's current rates :(

T-Bags,

Sorry. There was more in the earlier deal, you might want to direct your complaint to the NWA MEC Dept.

...permit the Company to retain Northwest’s large stake in Midwest Airlines (previously purchased by Northwest Airlines) while maintaining their separate operational status.

I would not bend on this. They should be absorbed.

So should Comair, Mesaba and Compass. What's your point?

So should Comair, Mesaba and Compass. What's your point?

Midwest in not(Currently) a feeder for NWA or Delta so its not the same situation. A better comparison would be Champion and I think they should have been absorbed also. Owning another company with comparable fleet types is pretty close to whipsawing.

So here is the big question.. what is going to happen to my NW worldperk miles... I hope the merge with my Delta skymiles.. ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back