• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some ASA news for poolies...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest is interviewing, if you're interested in west coast flying.

Hope things are going well!!!

I just got an 07' impreza, not the wrx though.

eP.

I just got a Legacy :beer:

I <3 Subarus

P.S. They want to keep their pool up to date so when they have to start hiring again, they can spool up quickly and not have to scrounge. **Straight from a horse's mouth

Classes will resume sometime in July. Got that straight from the training department today.

Not true. No one knows when the classes will resume. Possibly in September to have pilots out by December. Maybe sooner if something big happens.

Like someone said earlier, those in the Skunkworks don't know what is going on with hiring.

Last edited:
I just bought 13 18 packs of Busch Light with MY P+ check!

SkyWest is interviewing, if you're interested in west coast flying.

Hope things are going well!!!

I just got an 07' impreza, not the wrx though.

eP.

What's the likelihood of getting a Bro vs. a CRJ for newbies right off the bat? What are the likely newhire domiciles for the Brazilia? I have a friend who qualifies and I think he has applied recently. SoCal flying in the Bro would be pretty cool I think.

I received a call from ASA today to see if I was still interested in working there. Not surprisingly, some of the people that received offers have moved on to other things and they're just trying to see who's still available.

Anyway, the pool is pretty shallow (around 35 people) and if/when they have a class, it would likely be over half the people in the pool. Selections from within the pool will be based upon qualifications, NOT by hiring date.

Your not "hired" until the first day of class so your statement is incorrect. No employee number, no job.

Your not "hired" until the first day of class so your statement is incorrect. No employee number, no job.

Uh, ok. Whatever you want to call it, I was told hiring from the pool is only based upon qualifications. Makes sense to me, that's what I'd do.

Uh, ok. Whatever you want to call it, I was told hiring from the pool is only based upon qualifications. Makes sense to me, that's what I'd do.

Texx gets a little testy about how you phrase things. I think the rest of us understood what you were saying though...:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back