Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wrxpilot

The proud, the few
I received a call from ASA today to see if I was still interested in working there. Not surprisingly, some of the people that received offers have moved on to other things and they're just trying to see who's still available.

Anyway, the pool is pretty shallow (around 35 people) and if/when they have a class, it would likely be over half the people in the pool. Selections from within the pool will be based upon qualifications, NOT by hiring date.

Classes will resume sometime in July. Got that straight from the training department today.

Classes will resume sometime in July. Got that straight from the training department today.

I wouldn't put too much weight in what you hear from over there. They sit around in skunk works and create rumors for the line folks to go spread around the airport.

wrxpilot said:
I received a call from ASA today to see if I was still interested in working there.

SkyWest is interviewing, if you're interested in west coast flying.

Hope things are going well!!!

I just got an 07' impreza, not the wrx though.

eP.

I received a call from ASA today to see if I was still interested in working there. Not surprisingly, some of the people that received offers have moved on to other things and they're just trying to see who's still available.

Anyway, the pool is pretty shallow (around 35 people) and if/when they have a class, it would likely be over half the people in the pool. Selections from within the pool will be based upon qualifications, NOT by hiring date.

Got that same call today! Hopefully jetracers rumor is true and we start in July!

I wouldn't put too much weight in what you hear from over there. They sit around in skunk works and create rumors for the line folks to go spread around the airport.

It didnt come from an IP, I was talking to Dan the Indoc instructer. I just think they are waiting to notify the poolies because of all that is going on right now with the industry and there is just to much in the unknown right now. i.e. the Orlando flying. SH told me they are waiting on Delta to see in Orlando stays in the Aug bid packet

Last edited:
SkyWest is interviewing, if you're interested in west coast flying.

Hope things are going well!!!

I just got an 07' impreza, not the wrx though.

eP.

Hey Tom!

Yeah, things are going pretty good here. Staying busy with charter for now, which pays pretty decent. Sucks being in south FL this time of year though, I really miss the west!

Latest resources

Back