Solution to Pilot Crisis?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mamma

What does Uncle Sam do when confronted with the conundrum of Americans not wanting to do certain jobs for certain pay? He looks the other way and lets the illegals do it! Just look at the illegal immigration problem in reference to fruit picking, animal slaughtering, farm laboring, lawn service, maid services, pilots, roof laying....,,,,,"WHAT! Did you say pilots!" Why yes I did! Since the line is small and growing smaller of those stupid enough to want to get into this career, is it possible it has become a calling for the illegal aliens? Please read on.......

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tsa-let-25-illegal-aliens-attend-flight-school-owned-illegal-alien

CNSNews.com) -- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved flight training for 25 illegal aliens at a Boston-area flight school that was owned by yet another illegal alien, according to the Government Accountability Office.

The illegal-alien flight-school attendees including eight who had entered the country illegally and 17 who had overstayed their allowed period of admission into the United States, according to an audit by the GAO.

Six of the illegal aliens were actually able to get pilot’s licenses.

fruit picking, animal slaughtering, farm laboring, lawn service, maid services, roof laying
Those are unskilled, manual labor jobs. Not the kind where they invest $50k or more in job qualification training......

The story is true. I had a DH the other day and the guy who used to clean my pool a few years back (He just stopped coming by and I assumed he had been deported) was the Captain on the Mesa RJ I was on.

Latest resources

Back