Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HAZ-MAT

Glowing Member
I dont understand why they dont give you the entire can of soda. Well some Flight Attendents do, but most dont. What do you do if you have half a can of Coke, pour it out? Thats more of a waste than just giving the entire can to the person.

I always get the full can but then again i do look like a starving teenager. Speaking of coke i think I will open one right now.....

just ask for the whole thing. i do and always get it. and what is the deal with dem little a$$ cups?

DenverDude2002 said:
Whats the deal with the little everything, the bags of peanuts/pretzels couldnt even feed an infant.....

FA's don't buy the stuff they pass out...my guess is that little bags are cheaper than bigger bags. The suits are driven by "cheaper".

You can't feed an infant pretzels and peanuts!!!!

But now you know why the liquor bottles are so small, a baby can only drink so much.

Company policy - give them the cup (uh, one can of soda fills about 3 cups, so none go to waste...unlike the endless cans we get back half-full) If you ask for the can - we aim to please. More peanuts? As much as you can eat, darlin'. If you want more, just ask for it...just remember your p's & q's...always be nice to the hand that feeds you. heh heh.

Ok, I'm retarded, first of all I bit and had to check out the FA forum. AND I don't know if I've ever heard what "p's and q's" are. Anybody?

Taken from "Common Phrases and where they come from"

"The French story comes from the court of Louis XIV. Louis demanded that bows of obeisance be made to him with great formality. This was difficult when wearing a large wig, so to learn the art of bowing gracefully, the male courtiers took lessons...often the wigs would regularly fall off or become entangles in their feet...they would be told over and over to mind their p's and q's. " P=pieds is french for feet and Q= queues stands for wigs. In short, to make a good impressions, mind your manners...be on your best behavior.

Hope you have enjoyed this tidbit of useless information...or maybe you just felt compelled to write anything, guido. Regardless, happy to educate you.

Latest resources

Back