• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So what now at SKW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SKW furloughs are 100% dependent on what occurs at Mesa (sucks).
My United insider tells me the SKW RFP is already signed in anticipation of Mesa (sucks) folding. 50 a/c.

My USAir insider tells me Jerry has spent a significant amount of time in PHX as well.

My Continental insider tells me they fully expect ExpressJet to fold this year.

My AA insider retired last year.

My FedEx insider doesn't remember me.

My Delta insider tells me that Mesa really does suck.

My Wall St. insider tells me Mesa (sucks) needs a bunch of cash to get through the next month or two.

I am currently accepting applications for: Southwest insider, Alaska insider, UPS insider.
Salary 6 to 24 beers... depending on experience.

W

You know, I used to say that I'd never wish furloughs on anyone cause I've been furloughed and it's no fun. With that said, it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of pilots. I hope you (SKW) furlough exactly 348 FOs and downgrade exactly 148 CAs which will be exactly 1 more in each group than we had to do at ExpressJet. I remember not long ago when many of your smug, flame-baiting pilots were coming onto our message boards during your shameless attempt to buy us and slinging ill will towards our pilot group. It will never be forgotten by the XJT pilot group. I further hope they do many of these furloughs out of seniority order so you can have a bitter pill of your own anti-union rhetoric you spewed at us with such total disrespect to the hard work of our union and fellow pilots at XJT. Enjoy the downturn, SKW, and welcome to the club.

wow dude sounds like it sucks to be you...it must be awful to be so bitter. As for the bastard skw FOs who flame-bated you to death...we are probably talking about 1% of our pilot group...grow up chap.

Edit: From the looks of your other posts looks like you are from Chicago...lets meet up and have a beer...maybe you can vent your hatred some more and tell me how you hope I lose my job.

Last edited:
wow dude sounds like it sucks to be you...it must be awful to be so bitter. As for the bastard skw FOs who flame-bated you to death...we are probably talking about 1% of our pilot group...grow up chap.

Edit: From the looks of your other posts looks like you are from Chicago...lets meet up and have a beer...maybe you can vent your hatred some more and tell me how you hope I lose my job.

You know what, it DOES suck to be bitter - but your pilots brought this to you. It still sickens me when I think of how your pilots went out of their way to stick their finger in our eyes while we were down on our knees by coming onto our message board (not flightinfo) to bait us. I am grown up, and this is a grown up reaction to a bunch of toolbags who so smugly took joy during our time of trial. Sorry if my post offends you. Your pilots offended all of us. And yes, I am from Chicago, and I appreciate your effort to share an olive branch on behalf of the good guys at your pilot group. Unfortunately, the damage is done. What goes around comes around, my friend.

Nothing like someone hiding behind a made up screen name...I guarantee you wouldn't have such harsh words if we were face to face. As for the rest of your post you seriously need to think a bit harder. How can you be that ignorant that maybe 1% of a group of people can make you so mad. That's just ridicules. Every person I know at SKW didn't want anything to do with XJT. I think we all know it wasn't good for anyone except maybe management and share holders. I'm sure you will just spin this into more hatred and that's your choice...but you are wrong my friend. PM me if you want to get together and have a talk...no hiding behind screen names

Last edited:
You know, I used to say that I'd never wish furloughs on anyone cause I've been furloughed and it's no fun. With that said, it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of pilots. I hope you (SKW) furlough exactly 348 FOs and downgrade exactly 148 CAs which will be exactly 1 more in each group than we had to do at ExpressJet. I remember not long ago when many of your smug, flame-baiting pilots were coming onto our message boards during your shameless attempt to buy us and slinging ill will towards our pilot group. It will never be forgotten by the XJT pilot group. I further hope they do many of these furloughs out of seniority order so you can have a bitter pill of your own anti-union rhetoric you spewed at us with such total disrespect to the hard work of our union and fellow pilots at XJT. Enjoy the downturn, SKW, and welcome to the club.

It was SKW management, not the pilots who tried to buy you. But it sounds more like you flunked an interview (or two?) at SKW? That's what usually causes your kind of anger...

First of all, if they actually were SKYW pilots then I apologize to all the XJT pilots for their behavior. It is inexcusable.

Second, I have many friends at XJT, but even if I didn't I wish that pilot group the very best of luck in this economy.

Third, my Father told me that to measure a man's character, watch how he behaves when in a difficult situation. While the majority of XJT pilots I see are friendly, professionals who represent their fellow pilot group well, I suspect that you (in addition to lacking the ability to tell sh!t from shinola) are one of the grade "A" d0uchebags that YOUR pilot group ends up apologizing for.

...but I could be wrong.

Fly Safe.

-JP

It was SKW management, not the pilots who tried to buy you. But it sounds more like you flunked an interview (or two?) at SKW? That's what usually causes your kind of anger...

Actually, it was CAL management using SKW management as a tool to crush our management into giving up the farm just to keep the lights on. And in case you weren't aware, and as I said in my post, your pilots invited themselves onto our message boards and intentionally and with malice rubbed our noses in it. Was it the 1% turd factor? Maybe. You can get mad at me all you want - but facts are facts.

Oh, and I never interviewed at SKW and never flunked any interviews anywhere, thanks.

Latest resources

Back