Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
steel said:
FamilyGuy said:
What? I don't want to force anybody into a union. They don't have to come over when we win the single carrier lawsuit. They are free to do what they want to when the time comes, just so they know they will be stapled to the bottom of the list. I welcome increased seniority. Although, I would have to be a little worried about your job, as we won't need nearly as much overlap. Good luck!

Do us all of favor, lay off the crack pipe! We could all use a break from your little daytime fantasies.

FLYLOW22 said:
Heard Moisture lasted only a few minutes in front of the pilots today in recurrent training. They said he looked like he had a tear in his eye as he slurked away. Someone even left him a "Happy Holidays" message for him to cheer him up.

Family Guy, you will not save the company with this message board. Regardless of what is written here, what matters is what the pilots are feeling.

We are pissed.

Every group of pilots that come through CMH are even more unified, even more focused on our goal and more disenchanted with management.

These are the facts.

The company could end this in 10 minutes with an offer that will satisfy the requirements of the pilots at NJA. Nothing else will save this company... ever.

Flylow - I know you guys are pissed off as a group. I would be pissed too if I watched my chosen profession disintegrate in front of me the way aviation has over the last 4 years.

I've taken the time and read through the survey data that your union has posted on their website.

I understand where you guys are coming from and can see how frustrating it must be to plan your entire life to make it to the majors, and then watch that career path blow up in your face. We both know that it is very unlikely in the timeframe of our careers that it will ever recover to the glory days.

As frustrating as that is, trying to recreate those salary expectations here at NetJets simply isnt feasible. We do not have the size and scope that the majors had that made those wages possible in the first place.

I hope you guys can come to some sort of amicable solution that works for both parties.

Last edited:
Fracster said:
Moron, were dont want their pilots just the planes.

That's a little hypocritical dont you think? Shouldn't you learn to spell before you call someone else a moron?

Fracster said:
Moron, were dont want their pilots just the planes. Where have you been?? For someone who spends all his waking time on this message board you sure are clueless

Fracster - before you start insulting others, maybe you should synchronize your expectations with your peers.....

Diesel said:
Sure i want the NJI guys under our umbrella. I want the planes and the pilots. I want to ensure my future by making sure the company can only use NJA pilots to fly any trip. It's called scope. I want to make sure we have a lock tight one.

Now, tell me again who is clueless?

Last edited:
FamilyGuy said:
That's a little hypocritical dont you think? Shouldn't you learn to spell before you call someone else a moron?

Fracster - before you start insulting others, maybe you should synchronize your expectations with your peers.....

[/i]

Now, tell me again who is clueless?

FG, what do you want us to do, call all 2100 pilots and ask them what they want before they post? C'mon.

And about the spelling...everybody makes mistakes....if you understood, then the communication was effective. You makes mistakes all of thes times toos. Use apostrophes more often when writing didnt or isnt.

FamilyGuy said:
Flylow - I know you guys are pissed off as a group. I would be pissed too if I watched my chosen profession disintegrate in front of me the way aviation has over the last 4 years.

I've taken the time and read through the survey data that your union has posted on their website.

I understand where you guys are coming from and can see how frustrating it must be to plan your entire life to make it to the majors, and then watch that career path blow up in your face. We both know that it is very unlikely in the timeframe of our careers that it will ever recover to the glory days.

As frustrating as that is, trying to recreate those salary expectations here at NetJets simply isnt feasible. We do not have the size and scope that the majors had that made those wages possible in the first place.

I hope you guys can come to some sort of amicable solution that works for both parties.

Are you kidding me? Do you know who we fly? Do you know that money will be spent for a valued service, a safe service? There’s plenty of money. Tell those hole punching/money wasting schedulers to do their jobs. Tell them to stop wasting money.

steel said:
Tell those hole punching/money wasting schedulers to do their jobs. Tell them to stop wasting money.

NJACMH said:
Theres something I can agree on.

The waste starts there!!!!!

Didn't you know...we get bonuses for wasting money. :rolleyes:

I can feel the love.

Latest resources

Back