• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So this is how Delta makes money

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would rather fly around with a busted map light socket than worrying about my plane's roof ripping open......but that's just me!

You effing SWA warrior trolls need to get a life.........

FLL Tower: "Air Force One on fire....GO AROUND.....Southwest, you ready for an immediate?"

The point of this story is how ridiculous it is that the FAA is splitting hairs to this length to get a fine, make headlines, and thus "convince" John Q Public that they are earning the tax money he pays them (they aren't). We must really be doing well on the safety realm if all the low hanging fruit is so gone that they need to violate us on stupid stuff. As for the Delta/SWA bashing... grow up people, you're an embarrassment to all of us.

The point of this story is how ridiculous it is that the FAA is splitting hairs to this length to get a fine, make headlines, and thus "convince" John Q Public that they are earning the tax money he pays them (they aren't). We must really be doing well on the safety realm if all the low hanging fruit is so gone that they need to violate us on stupid stuff. As for the Delta/SWA bashing... grow up people, you're an embarrassment to all of us.

Awesome post.

I missed the opportunity to take the high road. My apologies.

Peace!

You're one of the most guilty. Glad you finally get it.

That's about outsourcing, not really much else.
It's always been my opinion that delta is the best career out of the legacies- that's why it's so frustrating that you guys are so weak on scope.

Latest resources

Back