• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So this is how Delta makes money

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There, make you guys feel all better now? Can't we just all get along?

Seriously though, I do think the story was pretty weak on the FAAs part. I've seen worn radomes from time to time, but to attempt to ground a plane because of it is pretty lame. Delta just got caught moving the metal after he was gone.

Ya and remember that time they landed on a taxiway? Southwest is such a joke!

You mean at the BUR Chevron? I got more...

Bye Bye---General Lee

General, While I ignore you I do have to read your garbage at times due to quotes. I dont think you want to rehash previous incidents that Delta has had...do you?

Neither do you, and yours are more recent. The title of this thread didn't help. I think the fine is news, but making fun really isn't a good idea.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
General, While I ignore you I do have to read your garbage at times due to quotes. I dont think you want to rehash previous incidents that Delta has had...do you?

Wait a second. Someone starts a thread about a fine against Delta. The usual corndogs pile on and start their attacks, and someone points out the hypocrisy --- and it's General Lee's fault?

Write it down, take a picture- I agree with GL on this one- this is a stone throw in a glass house- we're all doing our best to comply while not wasting money. And we all know Feds are inconsistent at best

When I read this story--I immediately thought how weak it was. Any pilot (SWA or not) that is making a big deal out of this is a dweeb. For those bashing SWA (who flies over 1,000,000 flts a year) -- you too! You would think we have better things to do than bash each other for BS.

Southwest has a history of trigger FAA action?

Nice headline, but that is all Boeing. The planes have, and had been, checked according to the manufacturer.

Nice try Google, but a complete fail.

Southwest has a history of trigger FAA action?

Nice headline, but that is all Boeing. The planes have, and had been, checked according to the manufacturer.

Nice try Google, but a complete fail.

Did you read the entire article?

Latest resources

Back