• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So now we're specifying the degree.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bet they don't know a math major is going to find out he is being under paid.

Never used logarithms to know when to flare.

Mobie

Rice when did I ever say a monkey could do this job? I did say anyone with a certain level of skill and desire could do this job. If you flew in the Navy you had to have a certain score on the math portion of the AQT/FAR to get into flight training. Plus you had to take physics placement test to start training to make sure you were not a candidate for stupid study. Technical minds pick this stuff up quicker.

pilotyip said:
Plus you had to take physics placement test to start training to make sure you were not a candidate for stupid study.
Stupid Study? I guess that'd be me

BTW Hullie, we all know your time at MIT got you your dream job down there and look how much money you're making now

Just a guess, a degree in math is an assurance you actually worked your way through a difficult course of study. There are other difficult degrees out there, they may have just happened to pick math. We all also know there are degrees, which equate to pay your fee get your B.

What they should have said was a Bachelors of Science in Math, Physical Science or Engineering if they wanted a technical undergrad.

We should have they administrators put all these threads about degrees on a seperate board.

no degree board required to succeed in aviaiton.

so was mine, over a beer it would be funny

Probably; something always gets lost in the e-translation...

Latest resources

Back