• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So much for the RAH C-Series

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the c series weighs 25 or 30K pounds less than a 320 and carries 20 fewer passengers. It will be a very efficient aircraft.

The CS series going away is a good thing for all of us RAH Employees, not just F9.

IMO, one of the two decisions that caused F9's BK was the completely uneducated and uninformed decision to move to Airbii from Boeings. No one had the slightest idea what that change over would cost. Of course the decision probably kept us off the bottom of SWA's list for good......

I think the Frontier pilots are regretting that decision. At least that is what my friends are saying that are over at F9. Good Luck guys/gals!:D

I think the Frontier pilots are regretting that decision. At least that is what my friends are saying that are over at F9. Good Luck guys/gals!:D

Had they not switched to Airbuses, they would have been SWA pilots long ago. They never would have been mixed up with this RAH suckhole.

You're g-damn right we are regretting not being part of SWA instead of being raped by the IBT pilots, but as we all know, we had no decision in the ultimate outcome.

You're g-damn right we are regretting not being part of SWA instead of being raped by the IBT pilots, but as we all know, we had no decision in the ultimate outcome.

Sorry about that and your whole situation. Good Luck!!

Raped? Really? You guys tried to staple us to the bottom of our own list.

Oh come on, in seven years 80 percent of the republic pilots will not be at republic and thats assuming we stay in business that long.

Raped? Really? You guys tried to staple us to the bottom of our own list.

Oh come on, in seven years 80 percent of the republic pilots will not be at republic and thats assuming we stay in business that long.

Uh, not really. They wanted to staple us to THEIR list, not our own. There is a difference. That would have been a more equitable result. That horrendous POS IMSL that the arbitrator handed down will forever doom this pilot group to an Airways type situation.

Im a CHQ guy so I have a bit invested in this, but it doesn't take an MBA to see that RAH/F9 will not exist in 7 years so this conversation is really a moot point. If I were a F9 guy I would be looking for a job elsewhere just like the rest of us are. BB and company do not have the knowledge, skill set, or infrastructure to run there own airline. As soon as the fixed fee contracts that carry this company financially expire this company is done.

Latest resources

Back