• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So Much For Global Warming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No matter what your stance, quoting the drudgereport is never going to gain you credibility!

It isn't? Dam. And I was so hopeful too...

Y'all are the same ones who think oil will last forever, smoking doesn't cause cancer, and evolution is a lie....

Thankfully, deciding not to believe in Science, for whatever reason, won't change the facts. Make no mistake, deniers have decided to put aside common sense, facts, and science to cling to yet another set of fairy tales.

I'm not sure why America turned it's back on Science, but hopefully we can get back on track. It is inconceivable to me that the country that put a man on the moon is still fighting the battles that were officially put to rest in Tennessee in 1925.

Here's to America staking some of the claim to the Polar Frontier that is somehow mysteriously up for grabs (all of a sudden) between the Soviets, Danes, Canadians, etc.........

I suppose you can't help but enjoy the bliss.

Last edited:
Y'all are the same ones who think oil will last forever, smoking doesn't cause cancer, and evolution is a lie....

Thankfully, deciding not to believe in Science, for whatever reason, won't change the facts. Make no mistake, deniers have decided to put aside common sense, facts, and science to cling to yet another set of fairy tales.

I'm not sure why America turned it's back on Science, but hopefully we can get back on track. It is inconceivable to me that the country that put a man on the moon is still fighting the battles that were officially put to rest in Tennessee in 1925.

Here's to America staking some of the claim to the Polar Frontier that is somehow mysteriously up for grabs (all of a sudden) between the Soviets, Danes, Canadians, etc.........

The problem is that I haven't seen science. I seen huge analogies that mean nothing. "it's like a giant greenhouse covering the earth". What the hell is that trash. Show me thermal inerial studies; show me a study that determine how different gases pss radient heating. Don't give me cartoon bull which is what the Global Waming people pass.

The truth is that real science welcomes differing opinions in search of the ultimate truth. It does not say if you don't beleive you must stupid.

Do you always beleive scientists. How about the ones that said the earth was flat? The ones that said that all civilization would end with Y2K? What about all the people that were going to die from bird flu? Remember SARS? Everyone has an agenda.

I don't beleive that oil will last forever. I do believe that smoking causes cancer and I will admit that I have no idea of the meaning of life. I have however not seen any science that supports man's actions are causing global warming. I do see a giant ball of fire in the sky that heats the earth 30-50 degrees every day. To disreguard this power during the GW debate is foolish.

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”.... Adolf Hitler

I just think that it's ironic that liberalism, at its core, is supposed to promote free thought, but yet disagree with the staunchest liberals on this subject and you are a neanderthal.

What I do know is the sun dictates our planet's climate- our distance from it, aspect to it, revolution around it as well as around our on axis. Last time I checked the sun doesn't have a thermostat. We can't "Set it and forget it". It is an incredibly complex solar body. The slightest change in solar activity can (and has) have an exponential effect on every planet in our system. We are fools to think that we live in a static enviornment in which we control our own destinies.

I got news for you- the continents will continue to drift apart. Someday you'll be able to walk from North Amercia to Asia without getting your feet wet. Here is another news flash- it's gonna get cold again. Unlike global warming, most scientists agree that there will be another ice age. Both of these things will happen regardless of what we feeble humans try to do to stop it.

This is not to say that I do not believe in leaving the planet better than it was when I was born into it. Nor do I think that we are completely innocent regarding global warming. Bring on the clean fuels, green cars and renewable energy, but also remember to hang on to that warm jacket. The next ice age is coming no matter how many Prius cars you own.

Last edited:
Don't call me a denier. Please be honest and call me a heretic.

This is what scientists said in 1974. Read the article about all the scientific proof they have the world is getting COOLER. Sounds eerily familiar.

Latest resources

Back