• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So Much For Global Warming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The real problem is everyone is looking on the small scale. The last 10,000 years have been the most stable in earths history. Is the earth warming? Most likely. Is it our fault? Probably not. Did we help speed it up? I would say yes. In any event the climate changing was going to happen anyway. The human race will evolve, cope, or die off end of story.

The real problem is everyone is looking on the small scale. The last 10,000 years have been the most stable in earths history. Is the earth warming? Most likely. Is it our fault? Probably not. Did we help speed it up? I would say yes. In any event the climate changing was going to happen anyway. The human race will evolve, cope, or die off end of story.

I agree. Let our grandchildren deal with it.

That opens the door to all kinds of political power grabs.

All you have to look at is Al Gore wins the Nobel Prize AND the Oscar in the same year. If that isn't propaganda I don't know what is!

Last edited:
Hi!

There are glaciers in Alaskad that a growing over the last few years..

95% of the glaciers in Alaska are shrinking over the last few years..

My buddy pointed out the 5% that are growing, and said that proved GW was bunk.

I would point to the 95% that are shrinking, think about how much stuff (trees, coal, gas, oil, etc.) we humans are burning and how much crap that puts in the atmosphere, and say to use common sense.

cliff
GRB

Reading a pilot's discussion about global warming is about as informative as reading news reporters discuss aviation issues.

I don't know what you guys are all worried about. The world is going to end on 21 Dec 2012 anyway.

Reading a pilot's discussion about global warming is about as informative as reading news reporters discuss aviation issues.
At least the newsbunnies discussing aviation issues get it right once in a while...

Current top four hyperlinks on drudgereport right now:

Vegas: Biggest Snow in 30 Years...
Spokane Shut Down By Snowstorm...
WATCH: NYC May Get 6 inches tomorrow...
Chicago: One Foot...
FREAK: SNOW IN MALIBU...
Major Winter Storm Parade...

This is now into Leno territory. Global warming my arse...

Tell that to the polar bears that are dying off b/c of loss of ice pack/habitate, don't worry we are still warming up the planet.

I think it is God's way to prepare people, who refuse to acknowlegde Jesus as Lord and savior, of how warm it will be in Hell. :angryfire

Latest resources

Back