• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So Much For Global Warming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem is that I haven't seen science. I have seen huge analogies that mean nothing. "It's like a giant greenhouse covering the earth." What the hell is that trash? Show me thermal inertial studies; show me a study that determines how different gases pss? radiant heating. Don't give me cartoon bull, which is what the Global Warming people pass.

You haven't seen science only because you refuse to look. Google "polar land grab" or "melting arctic" and tell me how many cartoons you see.:rolleyes:

Also, check out what NOAA has to say about it. You know, the people you trust with you and your passengers lives every time you shoot an approach.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwarming.html

Huge analogies? No science?

I have taken the liberty to correct the more glaring grammatical and spelling errors in your post. You should know that others judge your ability to comprehend matters of science based on your ability to express yourself with the written word.

Last edited:
And this is in the Military forum because????????

Because all the Crome Dome flights melted the polar ice.

You haven't seen science only because you refuse to look. Google "polar land grab" or "melting arctic" and tell me how many cartoons you see.:rolleyes:

Also, check out what NOAA has to say about it. You know, the people you trust with you and your passengers lives every time you shoot an approach.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwarming.html

Huge analogies? No science?

I have taken the liberty to correct the more glaring grammatical and spelling errors in your post. You should know that others judge your ability to comprehend matters of science based on your ability to express yourself with the written word.

No comment on ths article?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,944914,00.html

I mean science tells us the earth has been warming for decades but in 1974 said it has been cooling for decades. I don't think there have been any dramatic changes in the way we measure and record temperature in the last 30 years so are we cooling or warming?

Did you notice everything cited as global warming, strange weather, droughts, climatic upheaval was cited in this aticle as evidence of a coming ice age?

None of this puzzles you? Talk about refusing to look. Pushing green technology, climate change science, and carbon credits stand to make a lot of people a lot of money. Thats the only real evidence. Predict a catastrophe, panic people, create carbon credits and a bunch of government contracts given to private industry and watch the money roll in. When the predicted events never happen, claim it was only through these govt. programs that are now underfunded, so send more tax money to some politicians friends "green" company. After that carbon credits will somehow get bundled as securties on Wall Street and money will roll in for "green" investors until the next financial meltdown. Just wait, there was a dot com bubble, a housing bubble, and next will be the "green" bubble.

Y'all are the same ones who think oil will last forever, smoking doesn't cause cancer, and evolution is a lie....

Artificial sweetners are safe, WMD are in Iraq, and Anna Nicole Smith Married for love...Levon Helm, Shooter

PBR

Last edited:
You should know that others judge your ability to comprehend matters of science based on your ability to express yourself with the written word.

...and this from a guy who calls himself Hamburger...

No comment on ths article?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,944914,00.html

I mean science tells us the earth has been warming for decades but in 1974 said it has been cooling for decades. I don't think there have been any dramatic changes in the way we measure and record temperature in the last 30 years so are we cooling or warming?

Did you notice everything cited as global warming, strange weather, droughts, climatic upheaval was cited in this aticle as evidence of a coming ice age?

None of this puzzles you? Talk about refusing to look. Pushing green technology, climate change science, and carbon credits stand to make a lot of people a lot of money. Thats the only real evidence. Predict a catastrophe, panic people, create carbon credits and a bunch of government contracts given to private industry and watch the money roll in. When the predicted events never happen, claim it was only through these govt. programs that are now underfunded, so send more tax money to some politicians friends "green" company. After that carbon credits will somehow get bundled as securties on Wall Street and money will roll in for "green" investors until the next financial meltdown. Just wait, there was a dot com bubble, a housing bubble, and next will be the "green" bubble.

Last time I checked large amounts of ice melts because of heat. Not cold.

I guess Greenland and the other large melt-offs didn't do well in physics class.

Latest resources

Back