• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So....is this a PDT captain?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread has been a trip down memory lane, it makes me reconsider leaving four years ago...at least for a few minutes!

After all the worry about losing my job day in and day out and making "phun" of rachsh and "the wolf" during the UAL/DCAir merger and "the need for more regionaaal geetz" and whether ACA would merge our lists post merger it is truly amazing to see that nothing has really changed over the years.

Two airlines later...I can safely say that was a great time and the pilots at PDT, for all the quirks, are guys, including Joe, that I'd trust with my family any day.

Frankly, I'd take working with them any day over the SJS guys that have to check the avionics bay or aft equipment bay before each flight with their hat on, or the guys that need a full brief on the higest obstacle 10NM from an airport we've gone into four other times that same day anytime!

I hope you guys get those Q400's!

So where did all the PHF/ORF guys go post merger?

This thread has been a trip down memory lane, it makes me reconsider leaving four years ago...at least for a few minutes!

After all the worry about losing my job day in and day out and making "phun" of rachsh and "the wolf" during the UAL/DCAir merger and "the need for more regionaaal geetz" and whether ACA would merge our lists post merger it is truly amazing to see that nothing has really changed over the years.

Two airlines later...I can safely say that was a great time and the pilots at PDT, for all the quirks, are guys, including Joe, that I'd trust with my family any day.

Frankly, I'd take working with them any day over the SJS guys that have to check the avionics bay or aft equipment bay before each flight with their hat on, or the guys that need a full brief on the higest obstacle 10NM from an airport we've gone into four other times that same day anytime!

I hope you guys get those Q400's!

So where did all the PHF/ORF guys go post merger?

I agree with you 100%, especially about the fun I had there. I dont think I will ever have the much ever again flying for the airlines. I know for a fact I will never meet as many characters as I met at PDT.

I agree with you 100%, especially about the fun I had there. I dont think I will ever have the much ever again flying for the airlines. I know for a fact I will never meet as many characters as I met at PDT.

CoAlpha, is that you? (knock, knock, knock.) I have never seen you write ANYTHING good about Piedmont. I thought all you did was bash. It's nice to hear you talking like this for once.

Now if we can get Gay Ghost to write a post without talking about his woman PJ, we will be all set!

Now if we can get Gay Ghost to write a post without talking about his woman PJ, we will be all set!

Just do what I did, add him to your "ignore list". Then you won't be bothered by his continuing fantasies about PJ.

PHF/ORF Peeps went all over the place or quit.
I do the drive up and down the eastern shore!!
With the $12 insult at the end of it.:beer:

This dude is very junior and is in fact only 27 years old. The poor kid has lost faith about ever flying at the majors so he comes across as very jaded. I have it on good authority that these vids are an effort to get kicked upstairs into management and his interview with the VP flt ops is on Tues.

GOOD NEWS!!!!
I have it on good authority that this youngster has been accepted into management. I will welcome him and congratulate him for becoming part of the PDT team. I hear he will immediately put into action a series of initiatives designed to boost our morale, and intends to see through a plan to make our PDT job experience a happy one. His erudite and warm demeanor were part of the reason he has been chosen to come aboard the management gravy train. He will utilize his webposting skills at PDT as our new VP media relations-flight. Please pass on your best wishes to him when you see him on the line, or at HQ...

Back to the original thread..

I haven't seen that guy since I left in '99. Believe it or not he hasn't aged a bit. Is he still delivering pizzas on the side? What's the wife count?

Counselair

Latest resources

Back