So I'm on reserve in EWR...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sleddriver77 said:
Well, I'd say you're partially correct. We have some pretty serious drama queens, both male and female, 'round these parts. The OLDER male FA's tend to be a lot better to work with, and the women are hit-or-miss regardless of age. But, the young, flamin' gay guys are almost always a pain in the ass. (Pun intended.) :D

For some reason they are always trying to get into my COCKpit

belchfire said:
and I go out front for a smoke with my coffee. There is this male continental express FA that is wearing so dammmm much cheap stinking aftershave that I had to move upwind so I could even smell my cigarette-the coffee didn't have a chance...I couldn't imagine being in the crew van or the airplane, jeeze!

I'm kind of a MCP and a freightdog and don't have much contact with FA's to start with and really think that the standards regarding FA's should go back to what they were in the '60's (come on guys, go to interior decorating or chef's school and give the gals the cabins back!), if a few men want to push a gally cart what can I do about it...this brave new world has some drawbacks (the odor was so bad that had it been my aircraft I would have taken it up with the individual and if that failed I would have taken it up with inflight) but for the love of allah lay off the stink juice!

Intersting post of mocking when you're a raunchy ass smoker. Oxy moron! I'd rather tolerate an overdowsed gay male FA's cologne than your filthy self and public destructive ciggarette smoke. Enjoy freight driving (while your medical lasts) you ovbiously already fit the profile.

I knew someone was going to bite! Hook, line and sinker!!! I got one!!!

BrickTop said:
Intersting post of mocking when you're a raunchy ass smoker. Oxy moron! I'd rather tolerate an overdowsed gay male FA's cologne than your filthy self and public destructive ciggarette smoke. Enjoy freight driving (while your medical lasts) you ovbiously already fit the profile.

You know that profiling is wrong for politically correct non-smokers...(snicker)

Er, well, yeah-I have a sense of humor too! I never said he was gay, (not a bad guess though) just that he wears too much cheapazz aftershave (don't care what you called it, it was in fact cheapazz aftershave).

Was it you??? No, come to think of it I think he was smoking too...I had hoped that his cigarette smoke and mine combined, swirling into a nicoteen filled boquet would override the lysol or what ever he was wearing...alas I was wrong. I should have had a cigar!(hehehe)

interesting-had I not stepped outside to protect the lungs of the likes of you (as if the air of Newark is safer without tobacco smoke-at least I have a filter hehehe) I wouldn't have run amok of him. And someday he will bring you your diet coke and prezels and all you will be able to taste is lysol aftershave! And late that night while you're still trying to get that taste out of your mouth I'll be out over the pond somewhere devouring my seafood linguini.

What can I say...I'm a sick freight dog...and you just made my day stomping in with the anti-smoking stuff just like you knew what you were doing...

Yeah, I fit the profile alright...

(chortle snicker)

Thanks!

Ha. Hahahahah...

Hehehehe

Last edited:
belchfire said:
You know that profiling is wrong for politically correct non-smokers...(snicker)

Er, well, yeah-I have a sense of humor too! I never said he was gay, (not a bad guess though) just that he wears too much cheapazz aftershave (don't care what you called it, it was in fact cheapazz aftershave).

Was it you??? No, come to think of it I think he was smoking too...I had hoped that his cigarette smoke and mine combined, swirling into a nicoteen filled boquet would override the lysol or what ever he was wearing...alas I was wrong. I should have had a cigar!(hehehe)

interesting-had I not stepped outside to protect the lungs of the likes of you (as if the air of Newark is safer without tobacco smoke-at least I have a filter hehehe) I wouldn't have run amok of him. And someday he will bring you your diet coke and prezels and all you will be able to taste is lysol aftershave! And late that night while you're still trying to get that taste out of your mouth I'll be out over the pond somewhere devouring my seafood linguini.

What can I say...I'm a sick freight dog...and you just made my day stomping in with the anti-smoking stuff just like you knew what you were doing...

Yeah, I fit the profile alright...

(chortle snicker)

Thanks!

Ha. Hahahahah...

Hehehehe

Nice come back.

Hey Belch where in EWR r u? There is some ex Regex pilots in ewr crash pads
like to have some starbucks like ol' times outside B terminal in STL, watching the hot chicks( 1 or 2 that I remember seeing in STL) go by.
this summer I've seen some hot a$$ chicks in EWR, I think they were over 18 yrs. old........

Latest resources

Back