So I'm on reserve in EWR...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
belchfire said:
There is this male continental express FA that is wearing so dammmm much cheap stinking aftershave that I had to move upwind so I could even smell my cigarette-the coffee didn't have a chance...I couldn't imagine being in the crew van or the airplane, jeeze!

Something for your company's next contract? No MALE FA's!!

Lately I've been bidding the following:

SET MAX SKED
AVOID FA IF = Pole Smoker.
AWARD FA IF Cup Size >= C.
PREFER= Blondes
AWARD FA IF AGE <= 26.
AVOID = Redheads.
AWARD TRIPS

(Nice wish, Eh?) :D

Last edited:
sleddriver77 said:
Something for your company's next contract? No MALE FA's!!

Lately I've been bidding the following:

SET MAX SKED
AVOID FA IF = Pole Smoker.
PREFER= Blondes
AWARD FA IF AGE <= 26.
AVOID = Redheads.
AWARD TRIPS

(Nice wish, Eh?) :D

Well, it is an imperfect world, isn't it! ;)

Er, well, I've been really lucky. Except for being furloughed from a place that had FA's (before I got on line-and Pace had some good ones from what I saw) I've never had to deal with them as a part of the crew. Now I'm back to freight. I don't much care what color the hair is-I like quantity (er, yes ladies, I do know how to braid it into reins). I do agree with your cup size preferance!

Last edited:
I dunno... I'd concede on the redheads.

belchfire said:
(come on guys, go to interior decorating or chef's school and give the gals the cabins back!)

After you've been holding a line a while, you'll see that the guys, gay or not, usually do a better job than the ladies. As you are well aware, some women can be real biatches. I'll take a gay FA over a biatch any day. You'll agree some day.

rogerthat said:
After you've been holding a line a while, you'll see that the guys, gay or not, usually do a better job than the ladies. As you are well aware, some women can be real biatches. I'll take a gay FA over a biatch any day. You'll agree some day.

Awwww, how sweet! Did your boyfriend make you write that? ;)

this

sleddriver77 said:

without something like

AVOID FA if weight >=

is basicaly asking for fatties.

I means its coool if thats what you're into, but...

doug_or said:
I means its coool if thats what you're into, but...

Keep me WARM in the winter, give me SHADE in the summer!! :D

Besides, there are three things I'm required to say as an FO. "Clear Right, You're Right, and I'll take the fat one."

Last edited:
rogerthat said:
If you're in the bidness, then you know I'm right.

Well, I'd say you're partially correct. We have some pretty serious drama queens, both male and female, 'round these parts. The OLDER male FA's tend to be a lot better to work with, and the women are hit-or-miss regardless of age. But, the young, "flamin'-gay" guys are almost always a pain in the ass. (Pun intended.) :D

Thanks to a few of them, I've heard stuff about that lifestyle I just don't need to know about. Had one break down crying (to rival my two-year old throwing a tantrum) in the middle of a busy terminal when he got a call that his 90-yr old grandma died. (Aww, ya' didn't see that coming, princess? She was friggin' 90!) :rolleyes: Had a few start problems with pax, too. Of course, some of our early-20's Trailer Park Queens aren't a whole lot better in that regard.

Until the companies start paying FA's more, and stop putting the recruiting posters up in gay bars, trailer parks, and nursing homes; things will not improve.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back