So I just got my first interview....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ALIMBO

Mesa called me in for an interview, but here is the bad news. Last night I was charged with a DUI, felony speeding ticket (mind you this is my 4th one), possession of a loaded handgun, and evading and resisting arrest. Do you think this may lower my chances of getting hired by them? I don't think so when I was on my commercial checkride my DPE said I was very charming. Do you think I can charm them enough for them to overlook last nights events?

Dude it's Friday night. I've got a wife and kids so I have to get up early. What's your excuse for not having a life?

Mesa called me in for an interview, but here is the bad news. Last night I was charged with a DUI, felony speeding ticket (mind you this is my 4th one), possession of a loaded handgun, and evading and resisting arrest. Do you think this may lower my chances of getting hired by them? I don't think so when I was on my commercial checkride my DPE said I was very charming. Do you think I can charm them enough for them to overlook last nights events?

Hell, looks like you are mgmt material!

Why are you leaving USAir, Mr. Parker?

Dude it's Friday night. I've got a wife and kids so I have to get up early. What's your excuse for not having a life?
I just posted bail I'm about to go to the bar we got an 80's cover band in town so I was hoping after an awesome night of drinking I would have a legit answer to wake up to tomorrow around 2 or 3.

Now what makes you think you can be the new DO at Freedom Airlines?

Last edited:
I just posted bail I'm about to go to the bar we got an 80's cover band in town so I was hoping after an awesome night of drinking I would have a legit answer to wake up to tomorrow around 2 or 3.

1. Spelling. Way too good for even a sober person on FI.

2. Be more creative if someone forgets to log out.

Latest resources

Back