• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

So does this go in the majors section or here?

dakotaHC8

Total Time
Not funny.

If the person had malicious intent, and was armed... Let's just say "stunts" like this give the bad guys ideas. Hopefully the Feds come down on the shipper like a ton of bricks... Him and his father probably would not think the whole thing was so funny if they were restricted from ever shipping anything again.

Jurassic Jet

Freight Trash
Total Time
Enuf
I love how the UPS spokesman talks about the cargo areas being unpressurized and the risk of hypothermia and death.

Jurasicpilot

Total Time
That would be a lot of laughs if your sitting around liquored up with nothing else to do.

TWA

Total Time
This reminds me of the segway South Park spoof. "It's a little rough, but still better than the airlines".

Way2Broke

Total Time
They belong in Federal Prison for that stunt.

spg2bmd

Total Time
6500+
Bunch of morons. So is this McMackin guy. Doesnt know anything about the company he is speaking for. Either that or he is taking the rap as a dummy for the company. Either way, idiot.

Way2Broke

Total Time
Why? It's not their fault UPS doesn't scan everything. Guess it's better to innovate off of tombstones.

If someone knows there is a security checkpoint and knowingly goes around it to avoid security the security people are too blame?

I'm sure there is a law somewhere about honesty in declaring what you are shipping too.

I do see some humor in this, but at what expense. Remember, the "bad guys" are still out there and watching. It does not matter if it is a cargo jet or a passenger jet, they both crash into buildings the same way. How quickly we forget!

Spoolingbyu

On the can with WSIBS
Total Time
1+
"It was on a commercial runway. I mean, think about it."