Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So does this go in the majors section or here?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not funny.

If the person had malicious intent, and was armed... Let's just say "stunts" like this give the bad guys ideas. Hopefully the Feds come down on the shipper like a ton of bricks... Him and his father probably would not think the whole thing was so funny if they were restricted from ever shipping anything again.

I love how the UPS spokesman talks about the cargo areas being unpressurized and the risk of hypothermia and death.

That would be a lot of laughs if your sitting around liquored up with nothing else to do.

This reminds me of the segway South Park spoof. "It's a little rough, but still better than the airlines".

They belong in Federal Prison for that stunt.

Bunch of morons. So is this McMackin guy. Doesnt know anything about the company he is speaking for. Either that or he is taking the rap as a dummy for the company. Either way, idiot.

Why? It's not their fault UPS doesn't scan everything. Guess it's better to innovate off of tombstones.

If someone knows there is a security checkpoint and knowingly goes around it to avoid security the security people are too blame?

I'm sure there is a law somewhere about honesty in declaring what you are shipping too.

I do see some humor in this, but at what expense. Remember, the "bad guys" are still out there and watching. It does not matter if it is a cargo jet or a passenger jet, they both crash into buildings the same way. How quickly we forget!

"It was on a commercial runway. I mean, think about it."

Latest resources

Back