Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So aviationinterviews.com now supports Go Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I harass them every chance I get.

I fly for GoJets.

We're the best regional to work for, we only have CRJ-700s! We don't have any 50 seat RJs that can't climb worth crap. So why fly CRJ-200s? For that matter, why work in a small turboprop at Skywest or Mesaba, when you can fly MUCH better equipment here?

Sure, TSA pilots get screwed, but I get my time and move on to a major. Lots of majors deny us jumpseats. But that's ok, I deny them jumpseats on my CRJ700. What goes around comes back around. I thought I told ya, hey!

This job is too good, and I love it. The CRJ700 is so shiny and cool! Man, I would fly this CRJ700 for free, and so would every other GoJet pilot!

So come on over, we welcome you!

How many of you will take 5 minutes to switch to your ALPA page and e-mail your jumpseat coordinator to remove GoJets from your jumpseat agreement?

Rewarding the same ones that undercut the profession via a jumpseat agreement is nonsense.

Comments like this are what makes it impossible to take any of the GoJet bashing seriously... The "prestige" of this job was gone long before GoJet was a gleam in Hulas' eye.

Prestige might have been on the way out due to the cyclical nature of this biz. However, now that the pendulum is swinging the other way, you puss-filled sacks in a wanna-be pilot uniform are trying to hold it back.

How many of you will take 5 minutes to switch to your ALPA page and e-mail your jumpseat coordinator to remove GoJets from your jumpseat agreement?

Rewarding the same ones that undercut the profession via a jumpseat agreement is nonsense.

Done!

Peace.

Rekks

you puss-filled sacks in a wanna-be pilot uniform are trying to hold it back.
Noted. Now, care to tell me which of the regionals is currently "the one to work for"? Seems to me that they ALL suck.

Noted. Now, care to tell me which of the regionals is currently "the one to work for"? Seems to me that they ALL suck.

I agree that they all blow but I'm of the opinion that we should try to make them better. There are a lot of people that have chosen to make a career out of the regionals.

Just like I've yet to meet a GoJet basher who will actually do/say anything to a GoJet pilot in person. There are some out there, but nowhere near the ratio that would be presumed from reading flightinfo.

I have. And they won't forget our discussion.

I have. And they won't forget our discussion.
If you actually DID confront someone, I'll give you a little credit for sticking to your guns and making an ass of yourself in public and not just making an ass of yourself on a bulletin board.

I have a former student who is at Gojet and now a captain. I don't know the TSA story but from what I heard I warned him of the consequences of going there and how it may be his last airline job.I have tried too get him to leave but since he is building PIC time he won't budge. I think Gojet is an anchor around his resume. Given what you may think, he is a good guy and young,(30) so I hate to think he pi$$ed his career away. But, is this the case?
Cheers-rum

Latest resources

Back