Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So aviationinterviews.com now supports Go Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

handlesaregay

Scrolling through the site today I see a link for Go Jet gouge on the list. Are we legitimizing them now? Did somebody whine to the site owner or threaten to sue? Gimme a break.

:uzi:

Since when is listing interview gouge evidence of "supporting" anything?

As for "legitimizing" GoJet, it seems United Airlines, Teamsters, and the growing list of airlines who are hiring their pilots away have provided all the "legitimizing" they need.

well the guy with the dog face is being way too kind to scaaabjets.

i bet if, in our hotel room boredom, post offensive stuff towards those pathetic enough to look for a job there, they'd take it down...so this coming monday night when stuck in Cedar Rapids, I might just post a seemingly helpful yet misleading gouge- Tell them to study everything.

Oh another Go Jet thread........yawn......... think I'll grab another beer and watch some Office episodes

It's a tacit endorsement and by posting it on the internet it's also helping them recruit.

As for "legitimizing" GoJet, it seems United Airlines, Teamsters, and the growing list of airlines who are hiring their pilots away have provided all the "legitimizing" they need.

Wow yet another Go Jet apologist. There's so many of you on the internet but I have yet to meet one of you in person.

I'm actually surprised that someone posted their interview experience.

1st question: "When can you start?"

As for "legitimizing" GoJet, it seems United Airlines, Teamsters, and the growing list of airlines who are hiring their pilots away have provided all the "legitimizing" they need.[/quote

Along with legitimizing this cur of a pilot group, it is a shame that you can defend them after what they did, and are still doing. Because airlines are hiring them does not make it okay, it just means that they are all weaker every time they hire one of these baII tucking wh0re$. I tend to be a pretty easy-going guy, let a lot of crap slide off my back. But these scabs pukes are what takes the prestige out of this job. I have said it before, I immensely enjoy going out of my way to let these l8itches how they are viewed. You bring to light the Teamsters, but if I recall, the airline side of Teamsters turned your scab a$$e$ down for representation, so you went elsewhere. Good luck to you though, and thanks for helping Mgmt. industry wide try to sink the ship.

Wow yet another Go Jet apologist. There's so many of you on the internet but I have yet to meet one of you in person.
Just like I've yet to meet a GoJet basher who will actually do/say anything to a GoJet pilot in person. There are some out there, but nowhere near the ratio that would be presumed from reading flightinfo.

But these scabs pukes are what takes the prestige out of this job.
Comments like this are what makes it impossible to take any of the GoJet bashing seriously... The "prestige" of this job was gone long before GoJet was a gleam in Hulas' eye.

Just like I've yet to meet a GoJet basher who will actually do/say anything to a GoJet pilot in person. There are some out there, but nowhere near the ratio that would be presumed from reading flightinfo

I'd be willing to bet if you could catch a Go Jet pilot in an honest moment they would admit to being constantly harassed on the road.

Latest resources

Back