Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Down in TN i noticed a bunch of planes from different flight schools and a ton of college students in smyrna, TN. Anybody know the deal?

Diesel said:
Down in TN i noticed a bunch of planes from different flight schools and a ton of college students in smyrna, TN. Anybody know the deal?

National air meet. Or I guess it is technically called a "Safecon."

Yeah, its a collegiate flying meet. Check out www.nifa.ws Thats the organization who tries to be in charge. I hear some things have been kind of a Charlie Foxtrot in comparison to past years competitions.

FUND!

UND = U Need Dual

FIT = Fire In the Trees

USAF = U Suck At Flying

ERAU = Every Rich A** hole University

heheheh...we had a million of em ..... Safecons are fun...

F*UND

I second that. Whats the difference between GOD and a UND student? God doesn't think he is a UND student. F*ck them. University of Illinois will represent a real aviation school.

Last edited:
Re: F*UND

Pilot124 said:
I second that. Whats the difference between GOD and a UND student? God doesn't think he is a UND student. F*ck them. University of Illinois is going to win it all hands down.

Only because Purdue didn't make it to Nationals :D

I'm actually in MQY now, and it is a cluster, but the Middle Tennessee people are working hard and doing the best job I think they can. I heard Monday they had inbounds holding all over the place and had more operations than Memphis.

UND had very nice facilities for Nationals last year. Its kind of a shame Grand Forks sucks so bad; its more boring than West Lafayette and I didnt think that was possible.

FWMU...:D, FOSU...:D, FOU...:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back