Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Smooth Flight?!? In Long Beach, CA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

  • Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard CommutAir was going to be involved.
 
I flew with Alex (the person who is starting this airline), because his cousin was my student for a brief period. He is a great guy!!! This is most definetely a legit start-up attempt. As I remember he is a Manager of Ops. for West Coast (I think that's his title) for Jet Blue. I also believe he had his hand in the founding of Commutair. Good luck to him!
 
Interesting note in there about SkyWest/ASA starting service out of the LBC (or is it LGB?) for Delta as well...
 
Can someone say BAD TIMING? The west coast is tough!
 

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom