• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Small plane crashes into Tampa Building

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry, Kream926. I can't seem to help myself.
UnAnswerd said:
Any why is that?

Is it because I ask too many stupid questions???
Questions that you should be asking your instructor. That's what he gets paid to do. He has a cerificate to do that, you know? You know nothing about the credentials, expertise, or reliability of the information you get here.

UnAnswerd said:
Or is it because I cannot divide numbers on paper???
No, it's because you whine that someone expects you to demonstrate high school math skills.

UnAnswerd said:
Or is it because I have started a few meaningless threads on this forum?
FEW?!?!? Three clicks and I can see that you've started 123 threads. With a little over 400 total posts to your credit, that's over 25% of your posts devoted to asking these questions.

UnAnswerd said:
You're right TonyC, I am starting realize the gravity of the situation. I'm picking up the phone right now, and telling my instructor that I quit flying. I'm sure that he'll be more than ecstatic..............that his instruction and desire to see a student excel has been done in vain.

You're an a$$
I doubt you have an instructor, and I doubt you have a phone number. If you did, you should have been using it to ask 90% of the questions you've asked here. If you do, and you keep your word, let us know how the phone call goes. Make sure you get him to sign the log book first, though.

If I were an ass, I would have responded to Am I honestly a retard??? with a simple YES. However, five characters is the minimum required for a post, and I didn't care to waste two puntuation marks.

westwind said:
With one fewer click you could have added him to your ignore list.
OK, what's the secret? I can only see a three-click method. How do I get there from here in two?

TonyC said:
Questions that you should be asking your instructor. That's what he gets paid to do. He has a cerificate to do that, you know?

Did you mean “certificate”??? Learn to spell before you project your bold accusations regarding "high school level education".
TonyC said:
You know nothing about the credentials, expertise, or reliability of the information you get here.

That's a given. Not just here, but every place on Earth. I think it stands to reason that we all have a responsibility to decide for ourselves how credible something may be, even if simple common-sense is the primary factor influencing our decision. Regardless, this is an aviation forum, and aviation questions seem, for some reason, relevant. Additionally, you act as if I say nothing to my instructor, and instead, rely 100% on flightinfo.com for the acquisition of aviation knowledge and wisdom. That is not the case, and the fact that you'd uphold that contention is far beyond anything warranting further response.

TonyC said:
I can see that you've started 123 threads. With a little over 400 total posts to your credit, that's over 25% of your posts devoted to asking these questions.

Man, you've really done your homework. Part of my does wonder though, why you even care...

TonyC said:
I doubt you have an instructor

Try and have some faith...

Finally,

TonyC said:
His antics are simply tiresome

And so too are your ritualistic, abrasive personal degradations. Frankly, I'm flattered that you care so much about me!

UnAnswerd said:
Did you mean “certificate”??? Learn to spell before you project your bold accusations regarding "high school level education".
Ouch. Caught in a typo - - I think I'll go crawl in a hole now. :)

UnAnswerd said:
Man, you've really done your homework.
No, that was 8 seconds of research and a little mental math.

UnAnswerd said:
Part of my does wonder though, why you even care...
Part of your what? :)

(Or is "my" a typo? :) I'm crawlin' outta my hole, now.)

UnAnswerd said:
Frankly, I'm flattered that you care so much about me!
I knew I was running that risk - - I guess I'm justa glutton for punishment.

:)

UnAnswerd said:
TonyC, final question:

Will your hatred ever subside???
Hatred? :) Don't you think that's just a little over the top? I care about you, but not nearly THAT much. :)

UnAnswerd said:
I ask various questions because I don't know the answer. I believe that is the responsible thing to do. The fact that these questions appear "stupid" to you or others, is something I have no desire to counteract...

UnAnswerd,

I say this in the most constructive way possible. I think that sometimes you have a tendency to post before you have tried to find the answer to the question yourself. Flying is a very study-intensive field, and you might as well get used to having to do some research. As a flight instructor, it's a daily occurance for me. For a lot of your questions, a little study on your part would have completely settled the matter for you, and I think that's what is concerning a lot of the users here.

Good luck with your flying. Study hard.

-Goose

Latest resources

Back