Small plane crashes into Tampa Building

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huck said:
"Okay, here's the book, go out and do your preflight, be sure and drain the tanks, I'll stay in here and check the weather. Oh, and why don't you let me keep the keys....."

I'm pre-solo. I always pre-flight alone, and the keys are always hanging on the DG. If I really wanted too, I could start up, taxi out, take off, and be gone. I don't because I fear the jail time, and I think my instructor might get a little mad.

Ban him for being an idiot! "Landing and airplane is scary" "what is RVSM", the guy's screwing with ya

O-Line said:
Ban him for being an idiot! "Landing and airplane is scary" "what is RVSM", the guy's screwing with ya

More than a few uphold your contention. However, if you looked at my posts, including the two cited above, you'd see they were simply questions asked in a manner appreciative of someone willing to reply. Nothing more. Those like yourself, contesting that it's somehow something "more", are perhaps the source responsible for all the drama. I don't think it is me...

Of course, my fate will likely rest with the moderators. I trust in their judgement, but fear it could potentially be altered by all the drama commencing from the simple act of asking questions. We'll see...

I have to agree that was pretty annoying to see this thread and think Sh&t, not again!! Then I saw it was referencing the original. WTF, how did he even dig this thing out?

I opened this thread thinking "Again??" and had clicked on the news article and made it to the second post before I realized this was from 2002.

Tree-Hugging Hippy...

SOOOO since we had to drag this up from the ashes lets put this spin on it:

What do you think would've happened today if this would've happened, and also how would the media have portrayed it?

Latest resources

Back