Small plane crash investigation on A&E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ILLINI

Investigative Reports will be airing on A&E tonight at 9:00PM Central Time. The topic will focus on the frequency of small plane crashes and what is being done to help prevent them.

Sounds like it should be pretty interesting. I know i'm going to check it out!

After only 2 minutes, I can tell that this is complete garbage. Too bad, cause I thought their special on airline security with Duane Wuerth that just ended was right on. Oh well, what do you expect?

You may want to spend the time doing something else, Flint. At the moment, it appears that this show is nothing more than a piece showing a bunch of crashes and getting 'horrifying' accounts from victims and their families. So far, I have seen nothing redeeming coming from the show.

As I'm typing this they said that JFK Jr. was flying a Cessna. I guess they all are to most people.

Wow! Those little things sound pretty dangerous! I'll have to remember never to ride in one. Maybe the government should ban them....

OK, so maybe this isn't the best television program on right now. But for some reason I still find it interesting... maybe it's just b/c there are airplanes involved, or b/c I enjoy laughing at all their BS comments like JFK Jr. flying a Cessna???

I sure hope none of my relatives are watching this or my phone will be ringing soon! What a load of crap!!!

This one is a regular 14k turd. I am surprised. A&E usually has their stuff together, but this one is garbage.

I like the last lead out..."Next on A&E, how the next generation of small airplane pilots are training to use instruments to survive...."

What a crock...lol.

Latest resources

Back