Small Fracs Working together?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rajflyboy

Are some of the small Fractionals teamming up and flying each others flights? Maybe having customers in a so called "Pool" and then one of the companies picking up the trip?

Is this true? If so how does this process work?

Thanks in advance

I know, touchy subject. But if this is true, it points to the biggest reason to have a union-scope. While everyone has furloughed pilots except Avantair (sp?), this would certainly be a scary thought.

I know some of the charter companies work together for smaller/bigger aircraft needs... Never heard of full on Fractionals doing this.

I know some of the charter companies work together for smaller/bigger aircraft needs... Never heard of full on Fractionals doing this.

It very well may be some of the charter companies doing this. I have heard that Apollo Jets does this. Not sure if this is a fact.

ya wanna know what I think fracs should do to work together?

No? Well I'm gonna tell ya anyway...

I think the fracs should get together and use dead legs to reposition crews. We all have a TON of empty legs out there. Why not band together like our 121 counter parts and allow other company pilots to shuttle about on our dead legs?

It would save ALL of us a ton of cash and provide a VERY valuable privilege to all of us frac pilots.

How cool would it be to "jumpseat" in the back of a corporate jet?

I think the fracs should get together and use dead legs to reposition crews. We all have a TON of empty legs out there. Why not band together like our 121 counter parts and allow other company pilots to shuttle about on our dead legs?
Ahh...ever had to divert on a dead head leg Glass? Me either. :rolleyes:

How cool would it be to "jumpseat" in the back of a corporate jet?
Agreed. "Rock Star" treatment is always cool. :pimp:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back