Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Slow news day in Victorville. Mesa diverts here.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JO, the spin doctor, at work. Never ceases to amaze me.

Not if they brought their purple plywood with them. They could just stay at the Beechcraft Hilton.

I wonder if the pilots had to share a room.

The level of professional jealousy is amazing on this board. You guys can’t even accept and appreciate that the pilots made an excellent decision and landed the plane safely.

And it doesn’t matter if they are Mesa or any other airline. They did a fantastic job in circumstances where they didn’t know what was the cause of ‘haze’ [precursor to smoke], and acted in professional and safe manner to ensure safety of everyone.

All you guys can do is to use sarcasm that allows you to feel that you’re better than Mesa pilots.

Show some professional courtesy!

Good Job Mesa pilots!

Hey I diverted last summer for somthing burning and I didn't get any pub.

701EV

The level of professional jealousy is amazing on this board. You guys can’t even accept and appreciate that the pilots made an excellent decision and landed the plane safely.

And it doesn’t matter if they are Mesa or any other airline. They did a fantastic job in circumstances where they didn’t know what was the cause of ‘haze’ [precursor to smoke], and acted in professional and safe manner to ensure safety of everyone.

All you guys can do is to use sarcasm that allows you to feel that you’re better than Mesa pilots.

Show some professional courtesy!

Good Job Mesa pilots!

Can someone get this baby a kleenex?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back