• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Slow down Southwest! --United off runway at IAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just testing out the new 4x4 version of 737-999. Bad part is the f/o has to get out to lock the hubs

Why do we feed the doooshes that put this stuff up? (Bubba you are in the crosshairs, joke or not)

Really? why?

Why do we feed the doooshes that put this stuff up? (Bubba you are in the crosshairs, joke or not)

Really? why?

Why? Because it's news relating to a major airline, and this is the "majors" forum. That's why.

It's news, just like the thread about the Alaska ramper in the baggage compartment; I didn't see you condemning that. Fortunately, It was minor, and no one was hurt or (major) damage done, so we just joke about it. It could--and does--happen to every airline at one time or another, including Southwest, and it gets talked about all the friggin' time. Funny you don't have a problem when it's Southwest, though....

Say, Bill-- do you need me to dig up some threads where it happened to Southwest, and YOU made multiple comments? Does that make YOU one of those "doosh-feeders" that you condemn now?

Geez, lighten up, Bill. Relax. Have a drink. Something.

Bubba

Nope, not defensive at all--it was just a joke!

But I see that since you're still choking on your own bitterness

:D

Bubba

Choking? not really. Bitter? Yes. But you know that, and you know why.
I don't really give a chit anymore, why do you? Let it go bubba. You got everything else the bitterness is mine to keep lol. Your defensiveness of all things SW is what you need to let go. Some things are not defensible.

Why? Because it's news relating to a major airline, and this is the "majors" forum. That's why.

It's news, just like the thread about the Alaska ramper in the baggage compartment; I didn't see you condemning that. Fortunately, It was minor, and no one was hurt or (major) damage done, so we just joke about it. It could--and does--happen to every airline at one time or another, including Southwest, and it gets talked about all the friggin' time. Funny you don't have a problem when it's Southwest, though....

Say, Bill-- do you need me to dig up some threads where it happened to Southwest, and YOU made multiple comments? Does that make YOU one of those "doosh-feeders" that you condemn now?

Geez, lighten up, Bill. Relax. Have a drink. Something.

Bubba

Bubba you ignorant slut.....

I have defended the Spirit Warriors before and try to make it a level field when an accident or incident occurs to any airline.

I never read the Alaska thread and your title made me click on this thread....nice and provocative.

But jackholes like yourself keep the FI cesspool nice and stagnant.....so telling me to lighten up isn't going to correct you being a a continual tool on here.

Bubba you ignorant slut.....

I have defended the Spirit Warriors before and try to make it a level field when an accident or incident occurs to any airline.

I never read the Alaska thread and your title made me click on this thread....nice and provocative.

But jackholes like yourself keep the FI cesspool nice and stagnant.....so telling me to lighten up isn't going to correct you being a a continual tool on here.

I dunno, Bill, how many chief pilots did you blow to get your job?

Dude, relax--it was news, it was minor with no injuries, so I made a joke at Southwest's expense. A "provocative title"? Please--it was obviously a joke, blaming SWA for another carrier's excursion. So big friggin' deal; and your damn panties are wadded so tight that you probably won't even need your tampon this month.

By the way, Mr High-and-Mighty: A quick search revealed the last two times it happened to Southwest (and it's happened to Delta more often since) revealed some strange stuff that you didn't pontificate about then: The last time (Dec 2012 when the nose wheel went in the snow at KDEN at 3kts when the braking action was nil in ice) yielded a thread with 8 pages and 106 posts. The one before that (MDW) yielded a secondary thread with 4 pages and 60 comments, seven of which were everybody's favorite "dooshbag feeder," Bill Lumberg, doing nothing but insulting SWA, starting with this gem:

Yeah,

Southwest likes ending up on 55th and killing innocent people driving by, so he tried to swerve.

That led to your condemnation from many other posters from other airlines. So please don't give us the moral high ground shtick, Bill.

So, again I say, "Lighten up, Lumberg!"

Or don't--continue being a "dooshbag feeder" or "continual tool" or however else you describe a poster that turns out to be yourself.

Enjoy your night. :blush:

Bubba

Choking? not really. Bitter? Yes. But you know that, and you know why.
I don't really give a chit anymore, why do you? Let it go bubba. You got everything else the bitterness is mine to keep lol. Your defensiveness of all things SW is what you need to let go. Some things are not defensible.

Good post. Bubba is fussy because he'd like to rub our noses in SWA's glory, but he knows it's only because some real nasty things happened to other airlines.

Latest resources

Back