• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

sli at rah

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Straight percentage of current seniority list into one new master list. Everyone keeps current seat (or at least current pay). Put a 2 year fence around all aircraft and make it a one for one swap from EMB-BUS or vice versa for 3 years after that.

Everyone gets to keep around there same seniority, and this allows for Bus drivers to go to the 170-190 and get a better QOL if they choose to eventually.

No offense, but there is no better QOL on the 170/190 for anyone at Frontier. Our work rules and pay trump any benefits of a shorter commute.

No offense, but there is no better QOL on the 170/190 for anyone at Frontier. Our work rules and pay trump any benefits of a shorter commute.

Really...until they moved the west coast flying to you guys, we were between 16-18 days off with commutable lines on the 190, what are you getting on the Bus?

I will take some of your pay and work rules though.

It will all be ok when the teamsters obtain:

- Industry standard or better pay rates for all aircraft on property
- Major airline work rules
- One seniority list doing all the flying, from Q400 to A320. We'll be the first to "take it back" and be done with the outscourcing of small lift providers.
- Fair and equitable integration (read, shared pain)
- Recall of all the YX guys, some into the Bus and others elsewhere

RAH has a chance to go from zero to hero in the pilot world. However, BB, WH, and Henson are a crafty bunch and the f*^king RLA makes it tough.

Really...until they moved the west coast flying to you guys, we were between 16-18 days off with commutable lines on the 190, what are you getting on the Bus?

"Moved west coast flying"? Are you implying that RAH was doing west coast flying prior to the F9 acquisition and now F9 is doing that flying? Are you talking about the MKE -> west coast flying that you have been doing for a month?

F9 Average days off hover around 17, with some 20 day off turn lines and some 15 day off scrambled lines with two and three day sequences.

The line award is usually where life changes between regional carriers and "the next logical step" in an airline pilot's carrier. We have a significant amount of flexibility with our schedules once they are awarded.

Why are u such a BULL SH!TTER??

CYA

Popeye0537 wrote: "I may work for S^itty wages but those S^itty wages allowed my compnay to PURCHASE your's".

"Moved west coast flying"? Are you implying that RAH was doing west coast flying prior to the F9 acquisition and now F9 is doing that flying? Are you talking about the MKE -> west coast flying that you have been doing for a month?

F9 Average days off hover around 17, with some 20 day off turn lines and some 15 day off scrambled lines with two and three day sequences.

The line award is usually where life changes between regional carriers and "the next logical step" in an airline pilot's carrier. We have a significant amount of flexibility with our schedules once they are awarded.

Yes, I am implying the MKE west routes that are now flying on the Bus. Not pissing in your cherrio's but how long HAD you been flying from MKE to the west coast? About 1 month now.

This was not a dig on F9 just a question, some of you guys imply that life here at RAH sucks. I can't say that is does, and judging by average time off you guys get slightly more time off, and a ton more flexibility I guess.

Last edited:
Yes, I am implying the MKE west routes that are now flying on the Bus. Not pissing in your cherrio's but how long HAD you been flying from MKE to the west coast? About 1 month now.

This was not a dig on F9 just a question, some of you guys imply that life here at RAH sucks. I can't say that is does, and judging by average time off you guys get slightly more time off, and a ton more flexibility I guess.

I am curious, what is your best case and worst case scenario regarding the impending SLI?

FWIW, I assume that you believe that no F9 pilot want's to fly a 135-190. Therefore, your worst case scenario is basically status quo.

What is your pie in the sky scenario?

Latest resources

Back