• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI Arbitration/Negotiation Deadline Still 11/20

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems to me he couldn't come up with a single example. He's just a typical NALPA witness, either unprepared and uniformed or intentionally misleading. The truth will come out in the end.

You mean like the MEC Chair who "couldn't recall" whether or not he was told of impending furloughs(200-350)? Wait, so he couldn't remember the figure, or he couldn't remember being told that? I think he was asked that too. I don't know about you, but if I were an MEC Chairman, and management suddenly told me about some possible furloughs, I would want to know exactly how many we are talking about....Hey, maybe I will run someday. Yeah, and I think my platform will be "Every pilot should get Filet Mignon in each crew meal, and a smiley face sticker..."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
.....likewise a 2 year mainline pilot shouldn't bump a 17 year regional pilot out of their seat when they get furloughed.....

I disagree. You are flying the mainline's brand. If it weren't for the mainline, you'd be without your present employment. If it were advantagous to stay at an entry level job, everyone would do it. Its not however... Good day.

I disagree. You are flying the mainline's brand. If it weren't for the mainline, you'd be without your present employment. If it were advantagous to stay at an entry level job, everyone would do it. Its not however... Good day.

If it weren't for the regional feed....you wouldn't have a job either....We are mutually dependant on each other at this point.....My job doesn't belong to you.....If you wanted this flying you should have kept it....You sold it to keep your pay up....Doesn't belong to you anymore.....

As always, you heard incorrectly. Why would the arbitrators need more time if they will just award your list? BTW, the actual number of DC-9's on property is closer to 94 than originally thought. Seems DAL likes the little sucker.

FWI, if the 787 won't count, your orders won't either. Even if they are "Delta's orders"

Why should 787 count? It hasn't even flown yet and who knows when it'll fly and be ready for delivery.

Delta is getting 777's and 737-700's in the first half of 09.

PS. Don't you think "as always, you heard incorrectly" is a little rude? Always?
Let's not get emotional here and pay attention to the facts.

I don't think that you should go ahead of the 17 year guy. Instead, I think that you should renegotiate your scope, take back your flying of the smaller jets, recall everyone and hire the junior guys at the 17 year guy's airline, move on with things. Don't forget to send the memo to the 17 year guys airline.

If it weren't for the regional feed....you wouldn't have a job either....We are mutually dependant on each other at this point.....My job doesn't belong to you.....If you wanted this flying you should have kept it....You sold it to keep your pay up....Doesn't belong to you anymore.....

Nothing was given away. Management took the jobs and gave them to those that would do it for less.

Latest resources

Back