sleep aids

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fokkerflyer

Have had trouble sleeping lately, due to some irregular flights on the back side of the body clock, international flights etc. Have been thinking about sleep aid. Does anyone here take anything on an occasional basis, like tylenol pm or ambien? If so what is your experience with this/
Thx,
FF

Talk to your flight Doc about Lunesta. I think you need 24 hours before flight, but you'd want to confirm that with your Doctor and/or FAA.

Fokker- Here is the legal, killer routine/combo!! No soda's, et cetera after 6pm, a couple of melatonin and a warm cup or two of Celestial Seasonings "Sleepy Time" tea. Make sure you "evacuate" (pee that is) before the nod time but you should get some really restfull sleep. I REM like crazy with this formula and get some bizarre dreams. Enjoy the ride...

PS- Or you could drink beer..

I knew in my gut that should have been the first suggestion. I am using Stella Artois tonight complemented with a free glass from a great bar man in Toronto!

I take 1 Tylenol PM, or two if I just ate dinner. Thats all it takes to push me over the edge into uninterrupted sleep if I have an early report. I always wake up rested, never groggy.

3 fingers of Bookers, Jack, Cuneca Ridge or maybe if in dire need something Scottish with a hint of peat.

I know, sarcastic but I had a date with Stella and it's the best I can do.

Latest resources

Back