• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLC crews - I'm seeking some info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eric, I'd reccomend something at the bottom of Little or Big Cottonwood Canyon. Alta is the place to ski if you want to have days like this http://www.alta.com/slideshows/powder_pages/powder_07.htm all year. 635 inches of the fluffy stuff fell this year!!! I know a bunch of ski bums that split some pretty nice houses in that area. PM me if that is something you are interested in.

salt lick chitty

Eric, I am from planet Utard, and to say that it is all bad would be a lie. Now with that said, PC is the place to live if you have a spare 2-4K to spend on housing every month. Alta and Snowbird is where you want to ski, and anywhere else is where you want to be based. It gets a little old living with sheltered mo's or disgruntled non-mo's that can't figure out why the place just is not that happy...reason is it is opresssed! All those people walking around with the book of MO and trying to base there life on a lie is a little tough, unless they are one of the thousands in town that eat anti-depressants like M&Ms.

I suppose you could find out for yourself if you are solo and it won't be too painful, but if you have kids or family stay away! Maybe watch an episode of Big Love before you make a decision. I am sure your dog will be fine and make him happy because he will be one of your best buds there! Peace, JP

JO,
Sorry you are pissed at the world and SLC is so bad for you. This is a pretty good place to live. If you would only worry about you and having a good time and enjoying life instead of mo's and non-mo's and all that other BS you might enjoy it. The mountains are great and weather ain't too bad. Get off your computer and go for a jog it is really nice outside today.

(Too bad my company just pulled the rug out from under me and I have to go back to ATL)

You can go days w/o hearing about the Mormon religion. You would rather live in ATL, thats crazy.

psysicx said:
PC house prices are out of control. Can't find a house under $300K. But the Canyons is fun on poweder days.
It's not that bad in my neck of the woods. I actually might be putting my house on the market in a couple of days for under 300k... it's less than a year old, 3br+loft, 2 1/2 bath and 3000sq'......

Why are you moving? Plus 300K is a lot of money in Utah cuz are ecomomy sucks.

Last edited:
psysicx said:
Why are you moving? Plus 300K is a lot of money in Utah cuz are ecomomy sucks.
A variety of reasons, but nothing is set in stone. Real estate is still booming here though, many new built homes to be had for even under 200k............

psysicx said:
You looking at moving to the valley? Hows bumming going?
Check your PMs.

Latest resources

Back