Slc Corp. Gig??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lead Sled said:
You must be talking about Dewey G. He is one of the finest people I have ever met. He and I have been partners in a couple of gliders.

'Sled

Your dead right about Dewy. A great man.

I never flew for Huntsman, but saw them come and go all the time. I didn't work with the individual to whom you refer.

The DC-4's are gone now (generally), and the 6's are strictly on state contract, where available.

CitationCapt said:
Does anybody know what kind of aircraft Larry Miller has?

None

And Sinclair's CP- Gary is a great guy.

CC

Well I sure hope that none of my previous posts would have implied anything different. If so, I'm truly sorry. My comments were directed at what my perception of the corporate heavy iron pilot employment situtation was here in SLC, nothing more.

Slc

psysicx,

I will remain anonymous.

CC

Spooky1,

Many of those flying the heavy stuff in SLC have been on that field for many years, mainly at other flight departments at the same airport. I can think of only a few who came there from flying the heavy stuff somewhere else. Some folks are LDS and some are not, but in my opinion that really does not matter. What matters is that those who are here make a good reputation for themselves and have networked and positioned to be in these departments.

I am not LDS.

CC

CitationCapt said:
psysicx,

I will remain anonymous.

CC

Spooky1,

Many of those flying the heavy stuff in SLC have been on that field for many years, mainly at other flight departments at the same airport. I can think of only a few who came there from flying the heavy stuff somewhere else. Some folks are LDS and some are not, but in my opinion that really does not matter. What matters is that those who are here make a good reputation for themselves and have networked and positioned to be in these departments.

I am not LDS.

CC

Thanks..........I appreciate your comments as well as those of Avbug.

Does anybody know whats going to happen to Huntmans flight department? He said that he is selling the company.

Latest resources

Back