Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaptBuzzard

I'm back!
Just wondering if any of you boys or girls out there who attended any of the three open houses have not been notified whether you passed or failed the writtens? I attended the PDX fair and haven't heard a word. I know that my flight times are low to there standards but I have the minimums at least. I know of people who were notified that didn't pass. I don't know whether to E-mail Camille or not. Just wondering if they lost something of mine. I don't want to get burned by e-mailing them, but most of you out there that were notified were told more than three weeks ago. Any thoughts out there?

Thanks,

Mike

I have 2 online resumes filled out. right at the time of the open house. I just e-mailed her so hopefully I will find out.

I wouldn't sweat the email. You're asking a perfectly legitimate question. They hopefully can't get angry for you wanting some information. As far as I knew, everyone who's to be notified has been. Good luck....

Would you really want to work somewhere that would get upset at you for writing them? I wouldn't. Don't worry about it.

Good Luck.

well I could tell you that a friend of mine attended the LAX meeting (or whatever they call it I'm not sure),and he recieved an e-mail about 3 weeks later telling him that he passed the exams and they will contact him soon for the next phase,and that has been few weeks already and he hasn't heard anything about phase two yet. just hang in there and hope things workout for you, and DON'T get discouraged.

Don't worry......she doesn't bite. You won't lose points by contacting her. I was in her office a couple of weeks ago and there were huge piles of paperwork from the job fairs. Good luck.

I replied to another thread on the same subject. I was at the PDX job fair and got the letter and got a call for an interview. They started the interviews on the 23rd and I was on the 24th. I pretty much sucked it up in the sim. not to make any excuses but it is really an old sim and I entered the hold and went into the standard right turns as published but they cleared me for left hand turns so I screwed that up. Anyway it was a simple approach. Ils into NJ. Needless to say I had the opportunity to get the next flight out of SLC. Oh well. out of the 8 or 10 of us in the interview, at least half of us washed out. They were really nice and very relaxed I just messed it up. Good luck to the rest of you out there.

Latest resources

Back