• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AGuyThatFlys said:
Yes...but...

...Morman.

I actaually heard that most of Skywest management are mormans, and morwomen. I heard that if you lock eyes with one, they will lash out at you like a bobcat! Go into a rage so feirce, that not only a bullet would bring them down.

yeah,

You ASA guy's know about the Skywest celibacy pledge, right?? and no drinking within 3 days horseback ride of SGU. It's worth it though, really....

Scott

kngarthur said:
I actaually heard that most of Skywest management are mormans, and morwomen. I heard that if you lock eyes with one, they will lash out at you like a bobcat! Go into a rage so feirce, that not only a bullet would bring them down.

Did you graduate from ANY school?

relax a little

ATR-Driver KNGarthur was throwing some heavy sarcasm at the guy who doesn't have enough knowledge to know how to Spell Mormon i.e. his morMANS and morWOMANS.
Lay off him and go after the idiot that posted before him..

FlyboyPhil said:
ATR-Driver KNGarthur was throwing some heavy sarcasm at the guy who doesn't have enough knowledge to know how to Spell Mormon i.e. his morMANS and morWOMANS.
Lay off him and go after the idiot that posted before him..

D'OH! I am that idiot.

That's what I get for combining lack of sleep with the heat of the Persian Gulf.

AGTF

We are already at page three of this thread and only one person has mentioned stapling. Surprisingly no one has mentioned how they will burn the house down if they don’t get what they want in a buyout. This has to be some kind of record….

Bako Cap said:
We are already at page three of this thread and only one person has mentioned stapling. Surprisingly no one has mentioned how they will burn the house down if they don’t get what they want in a buyout. This has to be some kind of record….

Ok. If ASA pilots don't get DOH, we'll burn the house down. Also better throw in crew meals and a pay raise. Happy now?

Latest resources

Back