SkyWest: Vote No and get more

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep

It's a little surprising to me that this is the pattern, and yet your pilot group still resists inviting real representation...or even ALPA, which would be a lot more than what you presently have.

I don't get it...what could you POSSIBLY stand to lose (except for the 2% dues, which are worth it just for the aeromedical, legal and insurance support)?

I have voted always yes when they come over for the last two drives. I really thought the last one would have passed... but nope. Now I dont think anyone wants to invest the money on a drive on a pilot group like this... I dont blame them though, everyone here has very different opinion on the subject of "representation".

Historically though, the thing gets voted no, then mgmnt comes in with another lesser proposal, and then they say yes, because they are afraid mngmnt will just walk away and there be nothing left to vote on.

I vote "yes". This is until real representation steps in, for now this SAPA is all we have, and this is the best they can achieve. Trust me, this offer is a good one compared to previous proposals we have had before.

Wouldn't it be really neat if you could tell Mgt. that YOU will walk away?? Amazing concept.

Since you aren't 'organized', you could strike much more easily than a represented pilot group, right? I mean, not that would...but you COULD, right?

Dear Skywest Pilots,

Vote NO! Let ASA/XJT get there CBA and then ask yourselves why are we not going ALPA? And please don't give me that paying dues BS..

We'll just give you the English grammar reform BS.

So how long until ExpressJet ASA get their pay negotiated? Thats going to take a long time.

Latest resources

Back